Twilight

New Book Cover VS Old book cover

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Now that new book covers are coming out with the faces of the lead actors, so I was wondering are you all liking the makeover of the twilight saga or was it better when the book cover was anonymous?

AFTER

would really like to read your views on the new and old book covers๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nimmy1010 thumbnail
actaully of all da actual buk covers of da twilight saga i luvd da new moon cover da best....

soo...if u compare da 2 coversa of new moon itself....welll......i dunno....mayb just coz edward's face is der in da moon i luv da ''after'' cover.... ๐Ÿ˜†
ammygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
tht after cover is very cool man...edward is looking well...um...scary..jacob looks so good..waiting for eclipse's cover....awww
mallika_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh Boy!
The new cover looks amazing.
but i think the old ones better!..
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
well, i like the second one better. The new moon cover is simply reason why i like it
-Taylor LAutner/Jacob Black is actually on the cover
-Like the angry feeling edward gets on the cover, though im a wolf person
-Love the effects on the cover
-Last but not least, the wolfs around the bottom was a good idea, sort of representing that Jacob is a wolf.
Lastly, Jacob's tattoo is just something. Like that the wolves have something to represent themselves with, whiule the cullens have their cullen crest.
Love Esha
ILUVPREM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THE NEW COVER LOOKS COOL
BUT REALLY SCARY WITH THE CHARACTERS
THE OLD ONE IS OK, WITH THE APPLE 
noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i still prefer the old one
MasterKatara18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
WTH! There is a poster in it as well?? I want! :( ๐Ÿ˜†

Obviously I prefer the old version. Needless to say why >< In Stephanie's website, she cleary explained the reason of the red-white ruffle tulip. And the tulip according to me, really suits the whole situtation in Bella's phase of life.

Yet again, the new cover looks COOL XD But one thing that I don't like is Bella's top in it -.- It's just my opinion tho! (:
missindia26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I love the new cover, it looks amazing, and very exciting
But I still prefer the old anonymous cover, I think it suited New Moon's storyline and also it allows people to have their own ideas avout the characters 
snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I never even knew there was a new book cover for New Moon!!! Seeing this for the first time... Wow I like both I love the new book cover but I still think the old book covers are the best, for all the books... Idk why I just like the simplicity of them..and all the character's aren't on the cover so it's kinda mysterious ;)

Lmao.. I dunno ^^ stupid reason hahaha but I prefer the old book cover =P