Article: Pankaj Dheer returns to RKAB

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Pankaj Dheer returns to Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat

Pankaj Dheer,Jumki aur Thumki,Raja Saab,Shishodia Mahal

After being out of the radar for a couple of months, seasoned actor Pankaj Dheer is back on Star Plus' Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat. After the exit of witches Jhumki-Thumki its celebration time in Shishodia Mahal and the family has re-united. Pankaj has now returned on the show to join his family. Apparently, he was shown going on a pilgrimage in the show.

Informed the actor, "Yes, I am back on the show. I don't know how the story will shape up but I am sure the new track will be even more interesting. My entry will be aired next week."

Pankaj Dheer essays the role of Raja Saab, Kunwar Yudhishthir's father in the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshni. thumbnail
Darshu...What a news...!!!!πŸ€—

Thanks a lot for the lovely news...Tumhare muh mein rasgullas and chocolates!

Iam so happy...very happy! Glad he is returning and now the show will be interesting!

PS: Beena di...Please come down from cloud nine or wherever you are beyond that!πŸ˜‰
sapna99 thumbnail
πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

Party Time great news finally RS is back in action I wander what the creatives have planned but if they have already finalized the next track i hope it is very good as the TRP's have been good and i want them to go up not down!

Wonder where Beenaji is she will be very happy indeed!

Great news Thank you Darshanaji!!!!
darshana23 thumbnail
Yup girls, I really want to see Beena di reaction... may be we have to wait till tomorrow for that............
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Raja jee aye Raja jee ayeeeeeeeee πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ 
Baharo Phool Barsao ..Beena keh Raja jee aye  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But jokes a part welcome back Raja saheb .. i really hope that u with ur entry things will be better in the mehel and lets see what interesting track is stored for RKAB viewers though we have lost hope in creatives creativity and having brains in them🀒
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
omg cant wait for the epi
lol thanks for sharing
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Darshana,  πŸ€—

You made my day!!! I can't wait for next week.......

Our RS is coming back.....me dancing with joy...
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Thanks Darsh for the news! Beena will be happy to see this, actually, I am just as happy - it's about time some sense came back!

So is he the returner that the promo shows? God I hope so, his re-entry will at least be positive!
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee.................................good news...................yahay..

finally creatives have awakened at some extentπŸ˜‰..............chalo kuch to acha hua

Darsh.............thank u 4 the article..........
ramas thumbnail
great dear. We are so happy. RS is coming back. he was truly needed to keep every thing under check.