Article: Pankaj Dheer returns to RKAB - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
I have to be dreaming. Finallyyyyyyyy RS is coming back. Gosh, I am so happyyyy. Its high time, Yudi needs some training from him. Mein bhi aap log ki party mein join kar rahin hoon. 🥳
Originally posted by rosh.88

Payal di...it oo want CR and RuMi to change to their evil self!

Who could be the new entry? I still cant think about it!

Roshni i don't want to CR & RUMI change..
i still can't figure it out who's coming..
Beena Muje to laga ke tum party doghi..lekin tum akeli dance kar rahi ho😛

Welcome Nikki...
yaaa pahele jara saa jum loo main?????/

and nikki dear we do remember you .....we don't forget our friends .........so welcome back dear.....in last post i was little tipsy with joy so forgot to welcome you hope you can understand my happiness......

and payal party to chal hi rahi hain just join it

yupiiiiiiiiiiii
I have been depressed since last night after knowing that i may be fined (120) for driving into a bus lane (:-( , this news has really cheered me up. I have always admired his character and even more since he accepted Rani as his bahu so looking forward to watching RKAB. I just wish that the creators now bring back Badi rani. Rita
oh rita i can understand how does it feels when we fear for fine .......and how somtimes we end up breaking rules...........but i am happy our RS made you smile and stress free.......cheer up girl Edited by bsingapury - 14 years ago
Thanks Beena for cheering me up even more with your nice words. Who this Imli is now? God, bring back BR back. Think its time you should have a quiet work with sampurn.