Article: Pankaj Dheer returns to RKAB - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago

This news is music to my ears. It's high time he returned, he needs to give his son some Kingy lessons.

Hmm, me just thinking (no funny jokes now). He's coming back next week. We have a female entry also planned next week. They know each other? 3rd wifey?

Actually, that would be a great cue for CR to go back to her marvelous evil self. Miss that powerful woman.

Thanks Darsh
ooo cnt wait for him to come bak!!!!
im very divided at the moment.. im loving the happy families and CR as nice but SO want them to bring BR(if any1 remembers her now!!) back and have her better...although RS will get to know CR's evil asliyat!
Originally posted by Nisha_07

Thanks Darsh for the news! Beena will be happy to see this, actually, I am just as happy - it's about time some sense came back!

So is he the returner that the promo shows? God I hope so, his re-entry will at least be positive!

Nishaji and jenji both your posts made me laugh! πŸ˜†

Nishaji.........RS returning in a ghoonghat................🀣 yaar now that would be funny forget the comedy we have had before that would really be something, the moustache in the ghoonghat will just add to the effect isnt it!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† the blushing RS.............soooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeetttttt!

Jenji my neice was reading your post while i was at her house and instead of kingyy lessons she was like kinky lessons............i ran to the screen i was like Jenji neh kyah likha hai😳.......afterwards couldnt stop laughing!!!! 🀣 and bring on the third wife......me says RS so handsome Beenaji abhi rishtah dondh deh with her description of his walk like last time!πŸ˜ƒ
Beena, our hottie totty is back!!

Thank God for that.  It's first peice of good news I've had regarding this show in ages! (Excepting the bua track) πŸ₯³

Welcome back Raja Sahab, welcome back. (Not RS today.  I feel we need to use the appropriate form of address in honour of this auspicious occasion πŸ˜ƒ.  Aaj koi short-cuts nahiπŸ˜‰)

Thanks Darshna for good News..
Nisha why you say that re-entry be positive..He likes his Badi Bahu..
or maybe Cr turn back Nagative..
Now RUMI also change..
Payal di...it oo want CR and RuMi to change to their evil self!

Who could be the new entry? I still cant think about it!
a bit late reaction but

Thnx alot Darshu for the good news. iam happy that he's back just as he's back ima alos back on RKAB forum! Well anyone remebers me here? Iam nikki and my old username was tickette97. Well so many new members in this forum.
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Sapna, you do have your own way with humour. Kinky? 🀣

Nikki - of course we remember you.

Now, where is Beena?
Edited by Jenifer. - 14 years ago
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy our rs is returning i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy