Frequent Posters

DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello People..

Yup..I have opened a Open DMG FF..This starts from 18th June Epi of DMG

Part 1
~~~~~~~~~
Recap:Nikki-Armaan-Ridz have convo in them locker room.Abhi calls Nikki in his cabin..Riddhima comes to know about Pari staying at Armaan's house for one full night and is very upset with Armaan
~~~~~~~~~
Riddhima:Mera hath chodo armaan
Armaan:RIddhima please ek baar meri baat sun lo pleas
Riddhima:ARMAAN!!LEAVE MY HAND!!
Armaan leaves her hand..Riddhima rushes and goes to the Fire Escape
Riddhima:Kyu Armaan??Kyu??Maine tumpe itna bharosa kia aur tumne mujse jhoot bola??Kya tumhe ek baar bhi guilty feel nahi ayi ki maine usse jhoot bola.Kyu Armaan kyu??
Riddhima hears some one open the door.She wipes her tears and looks back and see's Armaan standing there
Riddhima:Kyu aiye ho tum yaha??Chale jao
Armaan:Riddhima let me explain
Riddhima:Ab explain karne ke liye kya bacha hai Armaan??
Armaan:Bahut kuch please...
Riddhima:Armaan leave me alone..PLEASE!!
Armaan stands there without moving..Seeing Armaan standing like a statue riddhima leaves the FE..
Armaan:Yaar...Kyu kyu??Maine usse nahi bataya...Vo mujpe kitna trust karti hai...I broke her heart...
~~Abhi's Cabin~~
Abhi:Toh Dr Nikkita mil gaya time apko mere cabin mai ane ka??
Nikki:Sorry..
Abhi:Sorry kehne se kuch nahi Dr Nikkita..Kher chodiye ap muje Vishal ki file dekhaiye
Nikki gives the file to Abhi.Abhi reads the file
Abhi:YE KYA HAI DR NIKKITA???APKA DHYAAN KAHA HAI??APNE GALAT DAVAI DE DI..APKO PATA HAI ISKI JAAN JA SAKTI THI??DO YOU EVEN REALISE THAT??OH I AM SORRY APKA DHYAAB TOH APKE "DOST" ARMAAN MAI HAI
Nikki looks at Abhi
Abhi:Apna dhyaan yehi rakhiye Dr Nikkita varna mai apko yaha se nikaal sakta hu..
Nikki:So..rry..sir..Aisi..gal..ti..nah.i..ho..gi(crying slightly)
Nikki leaves
~~~~~~
Locker Room
Ridddhima is sitting in the bench and crying..Armaan is standing at the door looking at her..Atul comes and see's Armaan looking at Riddhima
Atul:Oye??Vaha kya dekh raha hai??Seedha andar ja usse bat karni ho toh..Aise choro ki tarah kyu dekh raha hai
Mean while riddhima wipes her tears and goes to her locker..
Atul:Rids..
Riddhima:Ha atul..
Atul:Ridz?Tum ro rahi thi??
Riddhima:Nahi atul aise koi baat nahi hai bas ankh mai kuch chala gaya tha.
Atul:Ohh..Vaise Anjie kaha hai??
Anjali:Mai yaha hu Atul
Atul:Tum agayi anjali..
Anjali:ATUL!!Meri duty khatam ho gayi hai toh mai yahi ayungi na..(pauses)Kyu muje yaha nahi ana chahiye tha(innocent voice)
Atul:Arey nahi nahi aisi koi baat nahi tum maan chahe asakti ho.Ye toh tumahara hi locker room hai.
Anjali:Yeah Right..Ridzie chale ya phir tum Armaan ke saath arahi ho??
Before Rids could answer Nikki came in crying
Anjali:Nikki??Kya hua??Tum ro kyu rahi ho?
Nikki:Nahi kuch nahi Anjie
Atul:Nikki jhoot mat bolo koi aise rota hai kya??
Armaan:Nikki kya baat hai
Nikki:Maine kaha na KUCH NAHI!!
Atul:Ok Nikki tum itna insist karti ho toh hum nahi puchange..Any way mai toh chala
Atul leaves
Anjie:Take care Nikki..Rids chale??
Riddhima:Ha di bas 2 min
Anjie:Ok
Anjie leaves.Riddhima putting her sadness aside goes to Nikki
Riddhima:Nikki kya baat hai??
Nikki:Maine kaha na..
Riddhima:Jhoot mat bolo Nikki.Tumahri ankhe bata rahi hai...Aur tum abhi Dr Modi ke cabin mai thi na..Kya hua?
Nikki:(breaking down)Vo mujse pyaar nahi karta Riddhima.Meri ek galati ke vajah se muje itni badi saza mil rahi hai..Mai kyu kuch nahi boli riddhima kyu?
Riddhima:Nikki Dr Modi tumse pyaar karte hai bas abhi gussa hai tum unhe mannalo sab theek ho jayega..
Armaan:Kuch theek nahi hoga
Riddhima:Mai tumse baat nahi kar rahi..
Armaan feels hurt and leaves
Nikki:Tumne armaan se aise baat kyu ki??Aur tum..tum ro rahi  thi??
Riddhima:Nahi Nikki
Nikki:JHOOT!
Riddhima:(crying)Armaan ne mujse jhoot bola Nikki..Vo ring pari ki thi..Pari Armaan ke puri raat thi..aur Armaan ne muje bataya bhi nahi..
Nikki:WHAT??Nahi Riddhima aisa nahi ho sakta
Riddhima:Aisa hi hai Nikki maine apne kano se Armaan aur Pari ko baat karte suna
Nikki:Ye sare mard ke jaise hote hai bas hume dard dena chahte aur kuch nahi
Riddhima:You're right Nikki..
Nikki:Riddhima??
Riddhima:Hmm..
Nikki:Kya tum Armaan se shaadi karogi??

~~~~
If any one wants to continue please do..I will surely continue later..

Edited by cute_trish - 14 years ago
k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

❤️ hai Trisha ❤️ Congrats For The New FF ❤️

Edited by k_anjali12 - 14 years ago
k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey nice start Trisha😊
DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@Hima Thanks alot hima

@ bradford Thanks even you can continue it's an open FF
@aliyaha Even you can continue..I know you are such a amazing writer
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy nice
continue soon

love
Riddss
Lavender21 thumbnail
Hey nice part. Continue soon!!!
Afreen22 thumbnail

hey trisha.....cool yaar...congo for a new FF😃

kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I know, I know u should be wondering 'what is she doing here?, she hadn't comment on any FFs or even update her FF' but I was  getting bored so thought to write something, so i thought why not give a try here. I will update on my FFs after 28th june. I know the part is very bad but it's the only think I had in mind.

Ridhima looked at Nikki. That's true Ridhima is angry with Armaan but she hadn't thought about this. And when Nikki asked this question, it made her confused, she doesn't know what to reply.

On the other side, Armaan was just standing on the edge of the locker door. He saw Ridhima lowering her head. He felt hurt, his heart twisted, he didn't his one mistake will led him here. Tears leaked from his eyes, he can't imagine his life without Ridhima.

Ridhima's eyes fall on Armaan, who was looking down and she knew he was crying. Before Armaan could look at her, she looked back at Nikki.

Ridhima:Nikki mein usse shaadi karounghi

(Ridhila felt good saying this. And Armaan felt happy listening this.)

Ridhima:Lekin usne mera wishvas todha hai, iske liye mein usse kabhi maaf nahi karoun ghi

(Armaan felt miserable seeing his Ridhima crying.)

Armaan(to himself):Kyon maine kiya aisa? Kyon maine nahi bataya Ridhima? Maine uska wishwas todh diya hai woh kitna vishwas karti thi mujhpar. Maine usse isi liye nahi bataya tha kyon mujhe daar tha usse kho dene kha. Mera wohi daar sach hogaya. Oh god, I should have tell her at the first place. Lekin mujhe abhi kis bhi tarah Ridhima se mafi mangni hogi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abhi saw Nikki leaving, he felt bad seeing Nikki crying but he too was hurt as she always support Armaan. He banged his hand on his desk.

Abhi:Damn it! yeh mere saath hi kyon ho raha hai, kyon mein usse apne dimaag se nahi nikal paa raha?

In frustation, he passed his hand in his hair. His life has messed from the day he came her and more from the day he started in falling in love with Nikki.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Armaan called someone and when he was done he smiled widely.

Mainwhile, Ridhima came out and saw that Angie has already left.

Ridhima:Yeh di kahan chali gayi?

Armaan:Maine unhe bejh diya basket

She looked at him and she was ready to explode.

Ridhima:How dare u Armaan, tumne unhe kyon bejha, tumhe pata tha ke woh mujhe ghar drop kareinghi

Armaan:Lekin mujhe tumse baat karni thi jaan

Ridhima(angrily):mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni

She started to make her way toward the road but was stopped by Armaan who has held her wrist and made her face him. She was looking everywhere expect Armaan.

Ridhima:Armaan chodo mujhe

Armaan:nahi ridhima, pehle tum meri baat suno, aur waisai bhi tumhara haath chorne ke liye nahi thama tha

She looked in his eyes which caused an eye lock. But as soon as Ridhima realizes what she was doing she broke the eye lock.

Armaan:Ridhima, I am the biggest jerk, the biggest idiot, I am complete duffer.

Listening that Ridhima smiled. Which was a relief to Armaan. He held her hand.

Armaan:I know I should have told you. But I was scared to loose and see what happen, knowing that u r angry on me.

Ridhima:I am not angry on that Armaan, but u should have told me all this the very first day but u keep hidden it. Kiya tum mujh par sirf itna hi barosa karte ho?

Luv u all<333
Kashish
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy dear,
nice part
continue soon

love
Riddss
shonaveer thumbnail