june 17th written : bharti in trouble Bhaskar back

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

hello everyone!! so question is...is Bhaskar a guy a or girl?

TODAY'S UPDATE

Bharti thinks the potion worked because she feels like Bhaskar. Payal tells Bharti to go to bed, she takes her to bed. Bharti asks Payal if she knows what is the first thing Bhaskar will do when he becomes a man. Payal says she knows. Bharti says she will take a break, go back home and buy the mansion for his Dad. She talks about missing everyone, dad, mom, chachu, deepu his nephew. She ask if they forogt about him, it's been 7 years since they met. Payal says no one forgot about him. Now go to sleep, remember the manual.

Wind blows into the room at night. In the morning Payal wakes Bha___ up. Only to find out she is still Bharti. She wakes up closed eyes and says yes I am back. I am the man. Payal says no you are not. Bharti looks in the mirror and start losing her mind. She kicks where they sat last night and asks why with me. She says she will take the man to the police and Payal shows her newspaper saying someone already has. He was a fraud. Bharti talks about how she ruined everything in the office because she was so sure she will be back. She slapped Raichura and got into a serious conflict with Gyaan. Payal is shocked and scorns him. Bharti says stop blaming me. Payal says you are still Bhaskar. You do something wrong yet it's the world's fault. She says now she will fix it through Armaan.

Kirti (the office girl that is always shown beside sonali and vinita) is posing different ways. Gyaan says she can be a model for some 3rd grade magazine. Gyaan tells the coffee boy to change the menu. And he behaves rudely with Sunny saying he needs photos of all the models. Sunny reminds he is not the Chief editor yet. Gyaan tells him not to worry about that lose his job. (wahhh itni jaldi rang badaldi)

In the office Armaan is looking at her pictures and remembering last night. He imagines Bharti standing beside him. He asks you came back. She says she came for him, they hug. Armaan is actually hugging Sunny (the gay guy) Armaan stutters saying this is just a pose for the next shoot, he was explaining it to him. Sunny says naughty boy. Kirti sees this and tells everyone. Vinita says how embarassing. Kirti says for them. Vinita says no for me, why would Armaan go after Sunny when I am here. Everyone in the office passes the word around. Armaan and Sunny scenes of dancing, romance, marriage is shown with Garam masala music.

Bharti comes to Armaan. Arman looks at her then looks away thinking it's his imagination again. Bharti forwns and snaps infront of him. Calling him Photowala. Armaan stands up asking she is here. She explains that she thought of staying around till this model problem is fixed. She says she found the model.

Vinita shows gyaan some pictures and he says the model is hot. Who is she, they need to get her. Coffee boy says haila it's our Bharti ma'am. Gyaan is shocked.The Coffee boys praises how beautiful Bharti is. Vinita says I shouldn't have trusted you Gyaan.

Amarjeet is ont he phone. Today's word of the day " CONTEXT " Vinita comes and says she is quiting. She shows him the pics and says what will people think that Mens universe is so horrible they couldn't hire a model? they had to use their own editor? In the meeting Amarjeet asks what is all this. Armaan says it was his idea. Amarjeet ask who is he? is he the owner. Bharti says it was her idea. She said according to concept an man is not stepping into a supermodel's shoes but a regular (aam) woman's shoes. That's why they needed a normal woman who people could connect with. Right now the normal people are their target as they have the buying power. Which means more profit for them. Gyaan says this is useless nonsense talk. Sunny says correct as this is not a " AAM" season it's banana season. Vinita says all this was a bet Bharti made. Gyaan explain the bet of finidng model and since she couldn't she used herself. Amarjeet gets furious saying why are they betting on his fortune. He says from now on all the decision will be made by me. He stroms out. Gyaan and Vinita are happy.

Bharti is walking at night around some construction area. Seems like she is drunk. She looks at her refelction on the car windows. She says from now on I will call you Bharti because you are not Bhaskar. Bhaskar did what he said, but not you. You just dream which you can't fulfill. You are a weak woman who can't do anything. She gets in the car and see herself as Bhaskar in the mirror. He says this can't be right. The baba ( could be Krishna) says it is true.

precap: Baba says this is just a beginning. Your lessons just started, the goal is far from here.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the awesome update...

I love Amarjeet...hahahaaa
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Thanks a bunch! I hope Bharti kicks some ass tomorrow!
ghina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the update... im just hating Gyaan 😡
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx 4 the update......
Cant w8 to see it......damn these power cuts.....
shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
it would be gr8 if they keep swinging between bhaskar and bharti....it would be hilarious.
ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi
nice update
just love bharti & armaan scenes
they look so good together
niks_pri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the Update.
rakun 4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thx 4 update
luv bhartii and armaan scenes