Bhaskar Bharti

June 16th written update: Bharti, Armaan and Jiya

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello everyone. Woke up late once again. I had to update my korean blog. Now I am starving so I will start the update as soon as I eat something.

TODAY's UPDATE

Bharti is out looking for Jiya. Armaan gets a call for Jiya's nanny and he finds out Jiya is not home. Armaan says then look outside. He asks how could she be so irresponsible. He goes out to look for her. He is in his car and Bharti calls. He says Jiya is missing. Bharti says she know where Jiya is at. Jiya is at China Jo to meet her. They both decide to go there but when they do they can't find her. Armaan calls Bharti and says Jiya is not there. Bharti says she knows. Armaan is scared, Bharti says it will be okay. Armaan asks Bharti to look for her, he can't live without her. Bharti says she is looking and tells him to look too. (awwww Bharti's concern is so genuine) They look around, ask people ont he street, drive around. Finally they see Jiya sitting and crying on a bench. Armaan goes to Jiya and asks why did she get out, if she is sfae. Jiya asks if he was scared. Armaan says he was scared?? he almost died. They hug. Bharti notices she has tears in her eyes. She is confused and wipes it of before anyone can see it. She smiles. She says bye to both of them and but Jiya asks her not to go. Armaan comes close to Bharti and says there is something he needs to say, and he felt this way since day 1. He should've said this sooner. Bharti is confused as he is coming closer. He says....I want to shoot you. Jiya is shocked. Armaan says not that shoot( pointing finger like a gun to his head) the other shoot. Bharti says she really has to go. Armaan says he won't take a lot of time.Jiya pleads to Bharti, but Bharti leeps saying no. Finally Bharti gets alittle loud sayign she can't do it. She has to go. Jiya gets scared and hugs Armaan. Armaan apologizes and says bye, sorry for everything. Bharti remembers that she can't hurt anyone before the transformation so she says fine but it better be done quick.

They all go to Armaan's shooting place. Bharti sits on a chair and says ok take a picture. Armaan says this is a fashion shoot not your passport picture. They try out different costumes. Bharti plays around with makeup. She puts make up on jiya, kisses her. Armaan watches with a smile. They try out mustaches and have loads of fun. Armaan shoots Bharti in a suit then a really pretty green dress. A song comes on. Armaan stares at bharti. (soooo romantic)

Payal is worried. Payal keeps calling but the phone is away from Bharti. Payal wonder where is she. If she doesn't return today she might not turn into Bhaslar again.

Jiya asks Armaan again that isn't Bharti like her mom. Armaan says yes. Jiya falls asleep. Armaan and Bharti drink coffee. Armaan thanks Bharti. Bharti says it wasn't a big deal just a stupid photoshoot. Armaan says not for Jiya. He hasn't seen Jiya this happy before. Who would've thought he was running around like a mad man few hours ago. He says how much he loves Jiya and can't imagine a life without her. Bharti asks then why is he lying to her about her mother. Why did he says she died instead of telling her she left them. Armaan says because he can't her that her mother left them for her ambitions. Because she wanted to be a super model she didn't want to have kids. The only reason she even had her was because she was worried about her life, not jiya's. Armaan remembers what Bhaskar used to say, he is not like his wife. He loves Jiya. Bharti touches Armaan's shoulder to comfort him.

Payal calls and asks in a furious tone where is she. Bharti says she is coming. She says bye to Armaan. Armaan asks if he should drop her off. Bharti says no her friends are holding the plane for her. (hahaha) Bharti runs, Armaan watches. (awww her dress is beautiful it drags in a beautiful way)

Payal is lookign at the clock it 12: 55. Bharti is having hard time with traffic. Payal talks to hersel fsaying it's all her fault. he shouldn't have let her go. He always...Bharti arrives. payal says he always comes at the last minute. Payal gives her clothes to change in. Bharti comes back in a black Tshirt and shorts. She sits in the middle and right at 12:15 she drinks it. Bharti streches her hands and if some change is taking place. We see Bhaskar flashbacks.

precap: Payal is trying to wake up Bhaskar or Bharti. He/she covered in blanket.

Feel free to hit the " LIKE " button!!

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ohhh thanku thanku thanku u rock! Fantastic update looks like a great episode!!! can't wait to see it. I thkn Bhaskar is on his way🥳*fingers crossed*
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx a lot 4 the update....

Awesum episode..... They luked liked a cute family.....enjoying themselves...
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the awsome update Fatima. Can't wait to see Bhaskar back tom.. (hopefully).

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks fatima for the update
priya_al thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww i hv fallen in luv wit aamir😳..he looks sooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee😳...
.Jiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thankss :)

another greatt updatteee :)
rakun 4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: *Aman_I*

Thanks for the awsome update Fatima. Can't wait to see Bhaskar back tom.. (hopefully).

i dont think bhaskar ll b bck dat soon (sadly)
Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks hun
was awesome episode
ghina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the update... hope baskar comes back soon... though i dont want barti to leave... she is just awesome😊 Edited by ghina1986 - 14 years ago