Kalasam

Kalasam 15 - 19 June Discussions

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update banana sis.

what is exactly Neelas plan by having Aishwarya there??? Stealing more docoments or spying on her own mother??🤔
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks nets
good point mels, i don't know how neela is going to go about this, but i'm sure it will be a huge surprise for chandra!
Janu thumbnail
Thanks for the updates,  Netra

emmm, smart neela,,,, just make chandra family members against her....
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Netra..
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks for the update Nets. So finally Karthik/Aish will be together. Lets hope that no harm befalls Aish - remember she is carrying Selva's heir ...😉....and he might be up to no good...esp. when he finds that he won't get her afterall....all are mad caps..!!😡
anukal08 thumbnail
why is no one angry at Selva for raping Aish and getting her pregnant?!    He is almost proud to have impregnated her.?!
Caryn thumbnail
Welcome Anu.......

We are angry Anu, but it seems like the directors/producers like it.  They stupidly think this is what the audience would like. 

Now, they do not know how to punish Selva!😡
anukal08 thumbnail
Thank you,Caryn!    Also the mother returns home and I believe knows that a murder was attempted on her life,yet she no longer fears for life,and talks to her son and grandson as usual?!    I am new to Tamil TV and am puzzled.!
Caryn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anukal08

Thank you,Caryn!    Also the mother returns home and I believe knows that a murder was attempted on her life,yet she no longer fears for life,and talks to her son and grandson as usual?!    I am new to Tamil TV and am puzzled.!

Anu, ithuthaan arambam.  I mean your confusion. This is just the beginning and tip of the iceberg.   We stopped asking logic questions long time ago, except venting our anger and disappointment.