Bhaskar Bharti

15/6 Written Update: Complete

Tomiko thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Heyoo everyone!  I'm already confused and the epi's just started ' let me see if I can  make sense of it.😆

Photo shoot is underway and Armaan thanks the Anyta – the model – for agreeing.  She replies that she doesn't mind doing this small favour for him and in fact, had he rang last night then she would have said no to Vinita and Gyaan.  Armaan remembers Gyaan's challenge.

Anyta is sent for body paint whilst at the office Gyaan is frustrated at the fact that Armaan manages to snag a model.  But he remembers Anyta's temper and says that all they have to do is get her angry and she'll leave the shoot straight away.

At the radio station, Payal puts in a request with her listeners to contact her if they know of any Tantrik's.  Back at the office, Raichudia visits Bharti just as she gets a call from Payal with news of a Tantrik's whereabouts.  Bharti is happy and tolerates Raichudia's flirting [he invites her to his friends farmhouse and assures her that his wife is in Hong Kong] until he tries to put his arms around her.  Bharti slaps him and says that she doesn't have to put up with him anymore as she's going to be free very soon.  She storms out leaving Raichudia glaring at her.

Armaan gets a call from Jiah who informs him that her fever's back.  Armaan gets worried and promises to be over straight away.  On his way out he tells Ketki to get a female make-up artist to do Anyta's body paint and leaves.  Vinita overhears and sweetly tells Anyta about the male make-up artist.

Anyta is furious and refuses to do the shoot.

Bharti and Payal head towards the Baba's office where they've booked an appointment under the name of Bhaskar.  Baba – a modern looking man in a suit – surprises both of them recognises Bharti as Bhaskar, saying that his inner eye can see what others don't.  He calls Payal Bhaskar's Premika and whilst Payal looks stunned, Bharti replies that Payal is not his girlfriend.

Baba tells Bharti that what happened with her is called a Psychometic Gender [something something], which is basically a chemical fault in her body and nothing to do with magic.  He hands her a potion and a manual, informing her that she has to follow the manual to the last letter before drinking the potion tonight otherwise her transformation could go awry.

Back at the apartment, Bharti reads through the ingredients, which include mud and lizard eggs.  Payal pulls a face and asks Bharti if she really will drink all this.  Bharti replies that she can do anything to become Bhaskar again.

Armaan returns home and asks the babysitter Miss Frances about Jiah.  Frances is confused and replies that Jiah is perfectly fine and in fact just went up now after playing.  Armaan smiles and goes to Jiah's room where he affectionately asks her why she called.  She apologises for lying to him but says that she was missing her mother.  Armaan loses his smile and asks why she was missing her all of a sudden.

Jiah replies that Bharti looks a lot like her mother and asks Armaan to invite her over.  Armaan tries to explain that he can't as Bharti is an office friend and tells her to go back to sleep.  He makes his way down the staircase and rings the office to check up on Anyta but is told that Anyta has left and so had Bharti's last chance.

At Bharti's apartment, Bharti and Payal have turned the house in to the set of a horror movie!  Bharti is eagerly waiting for the next three hours to go by but Payal is dubious over whether it'll work.  Bharti gets a call from Armaan who gives her the bad news about Anyta.  Bharti is unperturbed as she tells him that she's leaving tomorrow and Bhaskar will be back to sort everything out.

Armaan is taken aback and asks if she won't at least meet him to say good-bye, especially as Jiah had asked to see her.  Bharti says that she can't and asks Armaan to say goodbye to Jiah for her.  Payal teases Bharti about whether it's Jiah who'll miss her or Armaan whilst back at Armaan's house, he throws his mobile down in frustration and leaves the house.

Jiah overhears the conversation and smuggles Armaan's mobile upstairs where she rings Bharti and is upset that Bharti won't at least meet her.  She tells Bharti that she's heading out to the hotel where they first met and instructs Bharti to meet her there.

Bharti is worried but Payal points out that it's unlikely a little girl will be able to sneak out of the house, especially as she has a minder.  Bharti agrees and they go back to reading the manual which says that before the transformation it's important not to hurt anyone's feelings.

Bharti scoffs and says that she has never done that.  Payal gives her a pointed look.  Later, Bharti wonders if Jiah may have actually snuck out and frets over whether she hurt Jiah's feelings.

Payal teases her that Bhaskar never cared so much about anyone and hated kids.  But now it seems that she is becoming Bharti.  Bharti denies it but then stops herself and heads out saying that she can't take a chance with Jiah and promises to be back by 1.

Payal is upset and says to herself that this is the last chance to save her Bhaskar as he really is becoming Bharti and she doesn't want to lose him.

Preview:  A nervous Armaan tells Bharti that he has to tell her something before it's to late.

Edited by Tomiko - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjuhi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i hope he says ILY
that would be awesome!
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
NIBS ! NIBS ! NIBS !

AWESOMESAUCE update yaar !
Yahoo2 thumbnail
Its getting interesting,
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks for update. Waiting for tomorrow.
farina_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THANKS 4 THE UPDATE wowwww i hope he says i luv u and then amarjeet comes and says " Bharti pls reciprocate LOL
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks!

go armaan tell Bharti before she becomes a Bhaskar lol
.Jiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

ThankkYouuu :)

x

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i cant wait 4 tonites epi.
Buh i think even if armaan was gonna sai ily, he wont b able to becoz he'll get 2 knoe dat jiah is missing.
I cant wait.
MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
🤣 rocking epi tha...yaar i loved it..and awww bhasker turning into bharti ..aww caring for that kid.

cute