... Kiss Of Death ... *Part 1 On Page 2*

Posted: 14 years ago

----x----

Why Hello There! Lolz. Hi I'm Selina. You might all know me as the writer of simply perfect. I created a story entitled 'Kiss Of Death' in the back of my school English book. My school teacher saw the whole story and was shocked to see a 12 year old write a  full story. Weird right? This was wayyy before my other story "High School Days". Okay, getting to the point, as I was racing ahead in my book. I noticed that it was something true. The teacher was right. I felt this warm feeling. I finished the whole story. It has too many twists to count. Trust me. You are going to hate me, but there is more horror and less romance. Sorry, but in "Simply Perfect" there was too much romance and lovey stuff lolz. But ... not so much here. It's about A girl named Sasha Iqbal, her partner in crime MJ. 😆

----x----

Main Characters:

Ty Collins- The most popular guy in the whole of New York, his name is in magazines and fame and fashion is what he is. Has a sweet crush on Annie.

Annie Wilson- Funny, sweet and bubbly kind of person who loves being the centre of attention. She and Ty are roomies.

Sasha Iqbal ? She loves fashion, friends and her family. She left home at the age of 16, she used to get abused as a child. She hated life. Until she met MJ😳 Love began to grow between these two birds.

Well wait and read till you see her part in this story! She can tell the future by cutting her skin open and drinking blood. She is the highlight of this story; she will come in the story later on. A Few chapters ahead.

Local Neighbours:

Tara Richard- She's just a teenager, must be about 15 years old. Is a rich kid, but doesn't act spoilt. Kind hearted and sometimes very emotional, a lot has been going on with Tara's family. Since they know the secret of this story but Tara doesn't have a clue. She's banned from talking to Ty and Annie.

Chandni (From I-f)- She loves writing stories, playing her violin, talking to her friends and most of all having a laugh about with her friends. You can call her Nishi for short as a pet name.

Natasha Doberman ? She's a mean, catty woman who hates people. I mean who hates people. She locks herself in her house all day and stares out the window drinking tea and eating biscuits. She's 27 years old. She has 14 cats. Her husband died a month after she was married, after the death she didn't step out of her house.

Ethan Craft ? He's a sweet and sensitive guy, he is in his teen years. He is 14 years old just like Tara. He loves playing football, flirting with Tara and writing his own music.

Rachel Kennedy ? She is the talkative person. She is Annie's best friend. Although she won't be included at time in chapters.

Samraat Kapoor ? He is Ty's friend from college. He loves sports. He is a football player. He likes chilling with his boys and sleeping. He also likes spending time flirting with girls, for instance Rachel Kennedy.

Edited by SeliinaBaybee12 - 14 years ago
cool....i'm wanting to read ur story...ooo i didn't know i'm ur first fan..haha....Can't wait!!!

omg selina.. wow😭 im so touched.. that someone would write about me in their story too.. thank you so much. 😳 wow i still cant believe😆 😭

this sounds like a great story. really ever since i saw the title "A Kiss of Death"😲 👏 im really looking forward to reading it. Because it's a true life story and because im in it too😆😆 yes.. i do enjoy playing violin very very much😳 maybe too much 😆😃 but yeah.. omg and michael jackson🤣🤣 i wanna know.. how someone can fall in love with him🤣 its good to see a new story here again.. im really sorry i couldnt help you with your other one. looking forward to this one... 😃 

Jassie: LMAO x, really? whoa i didn't sign in I-F for a few days lol and wow your my first fan great ;(

Nishi: LOL, yes michael jackson well its a stupid character and i needed a stupid name so yeah lol x i play violin too and my accoustic guitar, piano and keyboards. LOL x thats too many. maybe its a bit like real life but too much .... horror .... LMAOOOO X

Part 1, i'm going to post tomorrow.
hahaha.. wow so many instruments🤣 aww.. we are both violinists haan😳 cant wait for tomorrow
wow! its really cool!!!
Michael Jackson loool!! 🤣.. well, better for me as its easy to remember...XD

the title is really great... :P,,, and well, i just loved the intro.. thnx for adding Chandni there... 😃
Edited by Girl_2007 - 14 years ago

Nishi: Yeah, i'm still twitching around with my guitar i think that's the hardest out the lot, since i write my own music, i like playing around the chords and scaring my poor likkle baybee kitty lol x

Archana:  Michael Jackson is a weird name innit? LOL x i needed a weird name and that suits the physco character. Yeah welcome, no biggy maybe you might pop in the story ?! :D lol x

Kiss Of Death

Introduction OF The Story:

180a Marlborough rd is where it all started.

Sasha sat empty handed on the damp bathroom floor. Staring at the shower, drip drop drip. The taps were opened fully, flooding all over the place. Still sitting there, looking around as if nothing had happened.

"The secret is around this very near home." Michael whispered to her, holding her hand tight.

Tears streamed down her face.

"I know, don't let go. No one must find this, don't worry I will never forget your plan." She handed him a golden locket.

He froze; she gently closed his eyes and dug a hole in the back garden. Thinking all the memorable times they shared together in this very own neighbourhood. She dropped a box which contained; a locket of her and him, empty kisses, a blooded knife, handkerchief, a diary …

"I loved you! I always will, but time is now I need to take you somewhere ice cold. Somewhere far from here, it's too dangerous. Your body needs to be frozen and cool. This house is too big for me and you. Although many people still live inside there." She whispered to his soul.

She got up and put him in the garden wheelbarrow, taking him to her truck. She gently laid his body on the seat and drove of.

😲😲😲 this is so... deep😲 
omg.. and suspenseful
update soon
wow....the first chapter is attractive...wanna know more now!!!!Good job dear....are all the parts this short???Pls write moreeeee.....

Cheers,
Jassie