Karam Apnaa Apnaa

STAR UTSAV: Daily episode discussion

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
STAR UTSAV: DAILY EPISODE DISCUSSION

Now with the end of karam apna apna our daily soap discussion thread also seemed to come to an end  but now that we all seemed to be reliving karam apna apna through star utsav why not have a second thread. As per the last one the same rules apply simply enjoy discussing the daily episode with these two things in mind:

- not to include any comments that our offensive to any member
  of i.f or..cast, crew actors ext of kaa.

- add the date to each of your comments so its clear which episode
you are refering to.

thank you😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
episode: 9th june 2009 utsav.
guys what can i say...you know that i have actually missed the first few months of kaa so for me these episodes are brand knew and i have soo much to say. love the way the characters are introduced and in todays episode of utsav..shashank!! the whole tea seen...just proves to me that kaa has rocked from the start loved it but when watching the episode all i ever thought when seeing shashank was...well shes not yours...lol...but on the whole going of the point abit i never thought i would right another episode discussion comment but here i am...just shows you ..well i guess had to catch up on the missed episodes some day...  jagruti
😊
loveabletwinz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hehe, jagruti, ur QUICK!!! love this idea!

9th June 2009
I have always loved the way gauri and shashank met...especially the look in Shashank's eyes when he sees her for the first time...he has that look of being completely mesmerized! and why not, gauri looked gorgeous in that saree! i think we have the advantage of speaking in hindsight bias..but what a fun character kaya used to be eh? she was so chulbulli! what a turn around in her character! everyone for that matter! the only character that has remained true to her original sketch is gauri! i loved watching this episode today..it just refreshed so many memories..it reminds me why i fell in love with KAA! its such a simple story...and now that ive watched the episode, i just have to say..look how far gauri has come! wow! what a transformation in her life eh?! anywho, thanks for opening this thread and i hope more people write in! we'd love that!
Pasha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
CAN some1 update the pixs update toooo
its a req.
shrutic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
It's strange, I never really saw KAA, caught a few glimpses when Iqbal Khan was there cos Mum saw it. Recently, out of nowhere, I youtubed KAA and caught some amazing scenes between Shiv (Iqbal) and Gauri. Loved each one more than the other.

Just got to know its started again (is it fate or what?)

Looking forward to catching them again!!!

For the post above, yup, Gauri is gorgeous :)

Shruti
.Jiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shruti14

It's strange, I never really saw KAA, caught a few glimpses when Iqbal Khan was there cos Mum saw it. Recently, out of nowhere, I youtubed KAA and caught some amazing scenes between Shiv (Iqbal) and Gauri. Loved each one more than the other.

Just got to know its started again (is it fate or what?)

Looking forward to catching them again!!!

For the post above, yup, Gauri is gorgeous :)

Shruti

yeah there are some amazing scenes between iqbal and pallavi
and also do check out yash and pallavi they lookeddd well cute as well!
and yeah do catch up with KAA cause it is one of the best programz

and yeah gauri is gawjuss x
loveabletwinz thumbnail

@shruti14 - awww!! ur new to this forum then! yipppeeee! welcomeeee!
ull have a great time out here! the people are sooo ultra nice! and glad uve come across KAA! but dont know if u know, yash tonk replaces iqbal after a few months... u might not like him at first, but trust me, he'll grow onto you..just like he grew onto all of us! :-D hope u have a great time on the forum :-D and do drop in for daily discussions :-D

shrutic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@loveabletwinz

Thanks for the warm welcome! Yea I hope to be around now :)
I can't really envision yash tonk growing on me, never really found him to be that great or have a quality that stands out you know... but I guess this might just change that!

We'll just have to wait and watch :)
loveabletwinz thumbnail
@ shruti - this is annet and janet ..vr twins &we share this account...feel free to call us AnnJan! hehe! everyone on here calls us that :-D hope to see more of u around here! and yeah, i totally understand..i rmbr when i first saw yash as shiv, i couldnt have imagined a worse replacement for iqbal...but trust me, he made his place..lols..but again, its different for everyone.. :-D hope someday, after u see what he's done with shiv's character, ull fall in love with him, just as we all have :-D
p.s  - i LOVEEEEEE iqbal! hehe!

.Jiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: loveabletwinz

@ shruti - this is annet and janet ..vr twins &we share this account...feel free to call us AnnJan! hehe! everyone on here calls us that :-D hope to see more of u around here! and yeah, i totally understand..i rmbr when i first saw yash as shiv, i couldnt have imagined a worse replacement for iqbal...but trust me, he made his place..lols..but again, its different for everyone.. :-D hope someday, after u see what he's done with shiv's character, ull fall in love with him, just as we all have :-D

p.s  - i LOVEEEEEE iqbal! hehe!

P.S I Love Iqs AS weeelll! 😆