Bhaskar Bharti

June 9th written update: Bharti meet Baba

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi everyone!! how are you guys? I just woke up from sleep, still not quite aware of things. So hopefully the show will wake me up.

TODAY's UPDATE

Bharti is sleeping and her doorbell rings. She goes to open it and it's Payal. Payal is really happy and start jumping around. She says there is this really famous baba who kept a silent vrat for 50 years, he is Mumbai right now and Payal met him yesterday. His assisstant said the Baba can change Bhaskar back. Both of them dance. Bharti asks if this is a dream. Payal says of course not silly, if you don't believe me just bite your finger. And she does, and wakes up. (hehe) She sayd I told you Payal it's a dream. She wakes and makes faces at the mirror on the way.She sits on the sofa and plays around with the peacock feather. She has a flashback of all the baba times. ( not sure what else to call him, so guessing he might be sometype of baba) She says to feather once I find your owner I will strangle him.

In the morning Bharti is ready for office. She sees herself int he mirror and says you are not Bhaskar's type. ( maybe that's why she is not happy) She says Bhaskar's type is (does this walk) Payal comes and says her boss met with Purba yesterday. (geeta's friend) to find out if Purba knew any tantric baba. If they find the baba they can give him some money to turn him back.

Payal's boss (who definitely has a crush on her) calls to say Geeta didn't know one but Purba did take Geeta to meet one she knew. They get the address. Payal and Bharti leave for the Baba's home. They go through lots of narrow path. Bharti walks her usual awkward man way. The door is locked fromt he outside. They find out the baba is out for now. They leave their number so he can call. The guy mentions that this guy fixes everything with peacock feathers. Bharti assumes this is the same guy, she excitedly talks about how she will back to being a man. Payal pulls her away and gets really mad. She says why can't she stop announcing this. If tomorrow she turns into Bhaskar again the world will not let him forget that he used to be a woman. Then she can;t be on either sides.

Bharti goes to work, and gets a call. She picks up thinking it might be the Baba but it's Raichura. She says she is not in the office. Raichura is at her door and asks why such a big lie. He keeps coming closer. Bharti is on her chair now while Raichura is blocking her. (gross) He says he heard about the cover. Men in women's world. So how does a man make his place in a women's world? He is really close. Bharti reaches for a mug and hits him on the head. She starts laughing really hard, and Raichura asks if she was dreaming. Bharti looks at the mug which is just sitting there. Raichura asks her about her dream so he can fullfill it. The coffee boy calls and and in a very scared stuttering tone he says someone is here to see her. A baba. Bharti runs.

Everyone is staring at the Baba. ( long hair, feathers everywhere) Bharti runs and goes on her knees. She opens her eyes and see on one of the magazine poster where there used to be woman is now Bhaskar, and everyone is laughing. She remember Payal's words and goes to call her.The baba walks around saying hymns, and spells. The coffee boy follows. Someone asks him if it's his dad. ( lol!!!! his reaction is so funny) Someone tells the gay guy that it's his boyfriend. He says he is not hsi type. Before bharti can come back to the baba Gyaan finds out from coffee boy that the baba is here to meet Bharti. Vinita wants to leave but Gyaan wants to have some fun. Gyaan goes tot he baba calling out " baba...babaa" the Baba is sitting ont he floor, and coughing. They get into a conversation where baba mentions Bhaskar is right here. Everyone says Bhaskar is not here. He says he is right behind that red door. (ladies toilet where Bharti is) Gyaan goes to check but at the last minute gets pulled away by Vinita who finds this absurd. Why would Bhaskar be in the ladies toliet. She takes him away. Bharti comes out and takes the baba away. On the way Amarjeet is coming so they hide. Then Amarjeet starts to sign a paper and they run into the elevator. Amarjeet see the elevator open and walks toward it saying wait for him, but it closes. Amarjeet says I pay for you and you don't wait for me. ( haha love this guy)

The baba is reciting hymns infront of the fire. Payal and Bharti are sitting on the other side. Bharti says she doesn't like such loose clothes. Payal says if the pooja is successful and she turns back into a man she will need these clothes. Bharti agrees. The baba says that stop their silly talks, he can't feel the past. She has started to forget her past. The baba asks for bhaskar's pic. Bharti gives it to him and the pooja starts. The old flashbacks of geeta and Bhaskar are shown. All of a sudden he stops. Bharti asks Payal if she is still a girl. Payal takes her time to answer so Bharti says hurry up you take up so much footage time. ( haha) Payal says she is a girl. they go tot he baba whose head is down. Payal gasps. She says he died. Bharti says he can't die without fixing me. She starts to shake him calling out his name, and she becomes absolutely hysterical. (wow it's weird to see her cry) Payal pulls her away.

Precap: Gyaan and Vinita are telling everyone that Bharti doesn't know anything, and do they really want her as their boss? Operation to kick bharti out has started.

Episode rating: 8! I liked it as usual. Just wish it had Armaan!!!!!!!!

Make sure to use the " LIKE " button 😳. Feel free to share your thoughts.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divya_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks fatima!
today's epi was a bit thanda....but still liked it lol
ananyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!
What was Amarjeet's 'word of the day'
yest it was 'juvenile' he he ...and today's.... ?
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the update..

So what was the WORD of the day today??..lol
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

lol!! no word for today 😆

kiranheer thumbnail
thanzzzzzzzzzzzzzz alot dear today episode was also very nice but y arman was not shown today i liked his role in this serial but today bharti doesnt need arman help soo that he was not shown lol..........................
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

darkstark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update!!! i wish der was armaan and bharti scene today..
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx 4 the update.......😊
nini-1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Such Juvenile behavior!!

What was Today's word??