Jai Shri Krishna

new krishna and new radha!

Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys

i think the new krishna and radha play their parts really very well! but that is just my opinion! i want to know all your peoples' opinion on the new krishna and the new radha.. please do not unneccesarily put down the actor just because you do not like them😊.. keep in mind that others' do! if you know their names and other information please feel free to write that down😊.. my opinion: i think the new krishna is doing a damn good job!! i love his voice,his style of acting! he has a good voice with very good voice modulation.. today was the first time that the new radha was on the show,but she is so sweet to look at!😊 and she dances soo well! now over to you! post your opinions/information on them!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

also,the new krishna and radha are well suited! they pairing reminds me of the young prc and sanyogita(dont remember their names) who made a damn good pair and were amazingly popular as well😊.. maybe with this pairing,the sagars want to recreate that😆
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
the new KRISHNA (MEGHAN) is just excellelnt like dhriti (who played the role of baby KRISHNA)

but i was not so impressed by the actress who is playing radha
& the dressing sense of radha was different from rest of the ladies in the show ,i really didnot like the naval revealing lehnga of radha ,radha shd hv wrapped the duppata like the way yashodaji & other gokul ladies wrap ,there was no need to show radha in naval revealing lehnga ,it looked a bit revealing types !!!!!
Luvushaheer thumbnail
oh i havent seen her yet i missed todays epi bt meghan is doin a gud job
sita,she is shown to be a young girl between the age of 15-16.. so she obviously will dress that way! it wasnt revealing at all.. yashoda etc wear their dupattas that way because they are married.. radha is a young girl therefore she does not
ananyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
both teen Krishna and Radha are good!
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: lime ice

sita,she is shown to be a young girl between the age of 15-16.. so she obviously will dress that way! it wasnt revealing at all.. yashoda etc wear their dupattas that way because they are married.. radha is a young girl therefore she does not

but all the freinds of radha were wearing the duppata just like yashodaji & all the gokul ladies !!!
 RADHAJI was a goddess so she shd not b shown in tht way ,its just my point of view !!! there was really no need of showing her in any type of naval revealing cotumes ,it just doesnt luk good !!!
Edited by sita11 - 14 years ago
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I like the new krisna. His acting style,his eyes and his smile are superb. But radha has just entered. I dont like her so much now. Many be I will like her in near future.See what will happen next.
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think her acting is ok. Since she is new we should give her a chance, I think she will improve😃
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Can someone post some pics of here please?