Something that you are not liking in BV now?

Posted: 14 years ago

Hello to allπŸ€—
Thinking what is this thread for?πŸ€”ummm actually its our "Critic Corner" where you can share what you are not liking in balika vadhu right now.The things that should be shown differently from the way creatives are trying to show,soomething which you don't want them to deal upon or something which turns you off from seeing a character in BV or the current track which according to you is not good and not serving its main purpose or either way trying to give wrong message-including behavior of particular character(any one-Dadi saa, Basanth, Sugna, Anandi etc).

Share all the related views here and from now onwards, all the posts which will contain matter dealing with the same will be moved here in this thread itself.😊

IMPORTANT: But please do not go overboard or use any kind of abusive or offensive word in your posts here. Keep them in a way such that it would reach to all in a positive way and that it wont hurt others feeling and strictly do not bash anyone at all!even if its some character from the show itself.
Just share what you feel and that what you are not liking about him or her(Characters not actors) in a friendly way. Your views should be solely yours and do not try to contradict with others about the same,stick with what 'you' think only.😊

We all want to sustain a friendly atmosphere so hope you all will keep these pointers in mindπŸ˜ƒand that this thread would be helpful to see or to know the show better from everyone's point of view😳

Edited by -aditi- - 14 years ago
Hi Aditi,

This is a good idea.

Here's what I don't like about BV right now :

1. Anandi needs to be shown growing up a little more...mentally that is.
2. Suguna and Shyam track is a little too soon..like some other people, I feel Suguna is just getting lucky with Shyam. They should have shown Suguna taking some wiser decisions.
3. The whole Gehna-Basanth track was moving along well and then they suddenly stopped. They should focus on that too
many things:
firstly i can,t watch it with my family anymore......i mean earlier there were some some episodes that had adult material too...but that was avoidable...but here they are dragging the story....
second...the wrong msg......at times tooo wrong that the show becomes intolerable!
third...missing farida jalal!
fourth less scenes of jagdish-anandi...
etc

still watching it coz of fabulous acting of dadisa and the new actor...
Edited by ana zia - 14 years ago
Great Topic Aditi!
:)

I am loving the show but there is one thing that is getting to me and it is the fact that Gehna & Basanth's  track was going so well and now suddenly there is a halt to it...i feel like they need to focus a little more on their track too...

That's all!
:)

xoxo
-Lara😊
wonderful topic...i always wnted sme post or topic 2 criticize n tis is the one...thanx aditi!! wat i dnt like is thyr  not concentrating on basant n gehna...i was enjoyg tat n sec ned 2 show anandi growng up n mrwe of jaggu n annadi track!

Thanks for this topic Aditi!πŸ˜ƒ
I m liking it but like everyone else wud love to see the basant-gehna story too..and i hope its a gud one....havnt seen basant gehna story progressing since some time now.
I dont like the ambiguous and inconsistent messages given in the show.
-Should we have widow emancipation thru educating girls(as in Phooli's case) or by getting them them re-married(as Suguna will be). Please decide and give the same message for every character becuz both characters are child widows.
-How can it be ok for Suguna keep her baby on emotional grounds while it is ok for Gehna to abort hers on health grounds. Arent BOTH too young to have babies?

It is a good show n i still like it but.....
i) badi massiji's exit tooo soon,she shld have stayed a little longer.
ii)anandi shld now be shown more matured n grown up,girls at her age n that too married are not so stupid.....her behaviour n questions are now really irritating.
iii)sugna is getting equally irritating n stupid...she sld be more matured think abt her family instead of just selfishly thinking of pratap.
1. I will not ike if they show Shyam marrying Sugna in just few episodes..looks like they r really in a hurry..πŸ˜† but otherwise i am loving this Shyam Sugna scenes together...πŸ˜› I am seeing this actor Shyam for the first time...and i like his character a lot...Actor is doing a gr8 job.⭐️.It's a treat to watch him..😳

2. Sugna is really immature...she really doesn't think of her family at all...keeping the baby at this age instead of going school is not giving rt message to the audience...😑

3. I don't like the actress who is playing Gehna.πŸ₯±.so am really not interested in Basant -Gehna track..
4.I like the scenes between Jagya and Anandi...Anandi is ony 10 years old...what do u expect from her..
she is going to behave childish..😊
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I dont like the ambiguous and inconsistent messages given in the show.
-Should we have widow emancipation thru educating girls(as in Phooli's case) or by getting them them re-married(as Suguna will be). Please decide and give the same message for every character becuz both characters are child widows.
-How can it be ok for Suguna keep her baby on emotional grounds while it is ok for Gehna to abort hers on health grounds. Arent BOTH too young to have babies?

nice topic aditi
thnx!!😊
i totally agree with kshreya
they should concentrate on first educating sugna. Love and marraige are not the only things in a girls life. Education would have  helped Sugna open her mind and take mature decisions that will help build her future.
She is too young to have a baby. But apart from this i dont have any complains with the story. I especially love shyam aka vikrant in the show.He is doing a fantastic job. Earlier i had seen him in dharamveer and have become a fan of him since. I love the awesum expressions he gives and his sweet smile and his wink makes my heart skip a beat..😳 
Anandi is just 10 yrs yaar and a child of 10 yrs is full of innoccence and curiosity. U cant expect her to behave in a matured manner.

Edited by disha_sen - 14 years ago