•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Bad boy? No, mamma's boy!
Prithwish Ganguly
Friday, June 5, 2009 23:59 IST

Mumbai: Contrary to reports stating that Salman Khan backed out of Farah Khan's chat show Tere Mere Beech Main after he got to know that Shah Rukh Khan's company Red Chillies is the line producer for the show, DNA has learnt that Sallubhai is still the star on Farah's chat show. She disclosed to us that the hot-headed Khan will also come along with his mother Salma in the show's episode which has the theme 'Mamma's Boy'.

Salman with mom Salma Khan

A source close to the development says, "The tension between SRK and Salman hasn't made Farah's relationship with either of them go sour. She is great friends with both of them. Every party knows that individual problems cannot force anyone to sever ties with anyone. Farah interacts with them at an individual level, and Salman is still a guest on the chat show."

Reveals Farah, "I know Salman for ages now and he's a very close friend...The dates are being worked out with him and he has told me that he will come along with his mother. He's totally a mamma's boy and I know he loves eating her haath ka khana. So, it will be a fun episode."

Will Farah try and sort out the tension between Salman and SRK on her show since it was her marriage which had resolved the earlier rift between the two actors? "I will not try to sort out anything. They are grown up men who can take their own decisions. My show is not a masala or bitchy show. The only thing I have to tell them is that I cannot get married again so that they can have the platform to sort out their differences."

http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?newsid=1262362

Edited by Katrina82 - 14 years ago
Haha..I knew this all along.

And media made such a hue n cry that Salman is unprofessional to back out of Farah's show coz Srk's a producer on it.Blah Blah..
Edited by rhea_6 - 14 years ago
Great that he's still part of the show =)

Dunno how true this is-But Farah's show is supposed to be on the lines of The Oprah Winfrey Show.

PS-Lookin forward to this show.As Salman will be interviewed by a person who he knows well so he will be more open.Hopefully!
Edited by rhea_6 - 14 years ago
cool looking forward to it
should be fun watch... please do post the video when it airs... thanks...

"The only thing I have to tell them is that I cannot get married again so that they can have the platform to sort out their differences."

LOL... farah is funny.... but i do hope they patch up or at least be cordial...!

Yeh i thought he would not back out for that reason am glad hes doing it...hopefully get to see it...well said by farah.