Bhaskar Bharti

06/02 written update: Contract signed

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello everyone. I was sad nothing much was shown yesterday. Does anyone else get extremely happy seeing Aamir?? he is sooo cute!!

TODAY 's UPDATE

Raichura leads Bharti inside the house. He says welcome to my gareebkhana. Bharti does her fake smile. They sit. He asks where should he start from, he goes to get drinks. Bharti tells herself just sign this contract and then I will show you what is Bhaskar. Raichura comes back with two glasses. Bharti says cheers and takes a sip. He gets closer and tries to make a move, asking where should they start. Bharti says lets start with signing the contract. Raichura pushes it away saying yes they will do that later, he tries to pull her closer. Bharti again puts the file between them. Raichura says forget signing that now, try to understand my sign. Bharti gets up and says they need to sign the contract 1st, he doesn;t need to worry about her. She is like a open book. He pulls her closer. They struggle. (LOL and awww sad at the same time. Stpid Gyaan) Bharti scream bathroom. She has to go to the bathroom. he says no problem and bring her to the master bathroom. It is huge with hot tub. Raichura says I never thought we could do so many things in the bathroom. Bharti imagines raichura on top of her on the edge of the tub (ewwww scary) She says give me two miuntes. He asks why, then say oh you want to get ready? He leaves. Bharti locks the door and tries to open other windows. No luck. She calls Payal. Payal is shocked as this is not part of the plan. Bharti says how she couldn't get her hand out of his grip, who knows what gym he goes to. Payal says this is not a matter of gym, it's a matter of " HIM". No matter how strong women are emotionally, guys are physically strong. Bharti says she know. Her 17 inch biceps are now 7. She asks what should I do Payal. Payal says ask for help. Bharti says that is what she is doing. Help me, I am going to get raped tonight. She walks on the tub to get a window but falls. Raichura comes in with a flower basket. He sees Bharti on the tub and says wow wow wow. (yup the man is turned on) He says you are already ready. Bharti tries to get up and turns on the water by mistake. Raichura says yes that was missing. She finally gets up from his help and he throws flower petals at her. She tries to explain and Raichura says Bhaskar was right. Tell a scared girl that only you can save her. Raichura gets close to bharti, almost on top of her and says I will always save you. When he is really really close the doorbell rings. He says I sent the servants on vacation, who is then. he goes to check.

Raichura sees it's his wife. He says in a servant's voice that saab is not home. He is all alone. Mrs. Raichura says open the door then I will show you and your saab. He opens the door and laughs nervously saying he was joking. He knew it's her. She looks around saying where is she? I know you are here with your girlfriend. Raichura says noway, not after last time. The wife sees two glasses of wine and asks then why are their 2 glasses. He says he was mixing red wine and white wine. Then she asks why is he wearign a gown. He sits on the sofa and spreads his leg saying he needs to relax after working all day. She doesn't believe him and starts looking. When she is going to go into his room he says you want go in this room, then go. She says do you think I am stupid. She says I will check the other room, I will check upstairs too. When she goes into the other room Bharti is standing on the bedroom door smiling. He asks her to leave but she is too happy. She says 1st wine, then time, then sign. He says they will do it tomorrow. But this time she spins around with him, (like they did before when she was struggling to get away) He keeps asking her to go away but Bharti is having too much fun. The wife is coming so he hides her behind the curtains, before he can get away bharti steps on his feet with her heels. He screams. The wife ask what is going on. He says he is singing for her. Bharti puts more pressure and he screams out again pretending to sing. The wife goes on with her search. Raichura tells Bharti to leave but she talks about the contract. Raichura signs it quick and Bharti says this is the most intelligent decision of your life. Raichura gets on the floor crying now leave my maa or I am ruined. When he is done crying his wife is standing infront of him and no sign of Bharti. He hugs her saying if she leaves him , and kicks him out he will be ruined. He loves her. The wife gets touched but doesn't believe him entriely.

Bharti is sitting at her home, soaking her feet. She remembers stepping on raichura's feet and smiles. She tells Payal that now she knows why girls wear heels. She shares the Raichura story. Payal put more water on to the bowl and Bharti screams. Bharti says how she taught him a lesson. Payal places her feet on her lap and dries them. (awwwww) Bharti goes on saying from now on whenever he would look at a girl it would be as maa or sister. Payal doesn't think so. Men like them don't change so easily. Bharti asks how does she know. Payal says because you just entered women's world, I have been here for a long time. She walks away. Bharti asks why can;t she see him happy. Payal throws the towel at her and says I want to see you happy that's why I am warning you.

Bharti is sleeping. Her doorbell rings. She goes tot he door half sleeping. It's the bald guy in milkman disguise. He calls him Bhaskar, it takes her time to realize it but she has turned into bhaskar. The man is smiling. (aaaah the music is sooo creepy) his sweeping scenes are played again. (do not like it, is the man suppose to be God or the devil? maybe he is Bhaskar's imagination) Bhaskar sees himself in the mirror and gets happy saying he is back and he is the man. He says why are you standing outside, come in. The man is still smiling. He makes him sit, and asks if he wants something. He says just wait I will be back. Bhaskar locks him in his house and gets out. He goes to Payal's door and says look at me. Bhaskar is back to being Bharti. She brings her to her house and says look at the milkman. There is no one there. payal asks what is wrong with her? did she not sleep. Bharti looks around for the doodhwala, jhaduwala, barman. She says maybe he went for a drink but look at me. I am back, I am back, Back? she realizes her voice is like a girl. She looks at the mirror and says noo..She tells payal to believe her. She is nto mad. The man was here. The scenes replay. The doorbell rings and Bharti runs. this time it's the real milkman. She looks to his right and left calling out Doodhwala. The man says he is the only one. Bharti grabs him and shakes him. Payal stops it, the man runs away. Payal tells her not to create a scene. She goes away and Bharti calls doodhwala and Payal yells so she stops and closes the door. She sees a peacock feather on the floor. (okiee the man is very fond of peacock feathers) She remembers all his scenes again witht he creepy music. She says something is up. She has to find out. Either by finding Geeta or the man himself.

Precap: Amarjeet is announcing the chief editor, he asks for suspense music. Armaan, Gyaan and Bharti are shown. Gyaan looks happy as if he is about to get it.

Episode rating: a 8! I want to see more office scenes!!!

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

thanks for waiting I am done

kiranheer thumbnail
thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CrazyNoori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thankkkkkkkkkkk uuuuuuuuuuu now waitin for vid
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the detailed update. loved it.

ananyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!
I liked the way Bharti stomps Raichura's feet 😉👏
Payal comes to her aid aww...
Epi was good, oh and the editing of the events is excellent 👏 unlike other serials.
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update.
.Jiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great  Update :)
thanks you .. ox
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...love the show!!