A story...not fanfic but read anyway plz!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi Guyz!!

Ok, I didn't write this story, it was written by my friend. She wants you guyz to review it for her so please do so (no swearing but constructive criticism is accepted). Just so you know, it's a true story of when she was moving countries...ENJOY & REVIEW!!!

I stared at the terminal doors ahead of me, realising that my future lay ahead of them. I was 13 years old and moving countries. I turned my gaze back to my parents. They were smiling, happy to move. They were hugging and saying goodbye to the family friends that had come to see us off.

My 9 year old brother's face was unreadable. He smiled as the 15 yr old son of our family friend hi-fived him. It was a guy thing, I'd never understand. And then I focused my attention to the guy who had made my brother smile.

As children, I remember we used to be great friends, always smiling and laughing together. As we grew older, a distance came between us. He grew into that hot 15 year old who was sweet and adorable and I grew into a 13 year old girl who some considered hot whilst others constantly bagged me.

I stared into the depth of his chocolate brown eyes. His dark brown and copper hair hung lazily over them and his smile topped it all off.

As we stared into each other's eyes, trying to read the other's emotions, I became less aware of the people around us. He took a step towards me and said "Hey". My heart skipped a beat at the sound of his low, deep and husky voice.

I mumbled a some what audible response. He took another step towards me, wrapping me up into that hug that I had wanted for so long. My breathing steadied and I ignored the gasp from our parents.

I felt his warm chest and his tight embrace made me feel safe and protected.

"This is not a goodbye" he mumbled into my hair.

Becoming aware that it was time for my family to board the flight, he pulled away.

"Till we meet again" he said.

But I had lost my voice.

Once more I stared at the terminal doors, a tear trickling down my cheek.

I felt his presence behind me.

"Go on" he urged.

I turned around to stare at him. An unnoticed tear fell from his eye and I reached up to wipe it away. I saw my family heading towards the door and I realised this was it.

"I'll miss you" he said.

He wrapped me into a last hug and a fire burned in my stomach. I pulled away; I had to face the reality.

"Go on" he urged once more.

I turned to face the doors for the last time. And this time, I headed right through the doors without glancing back. That chapter of my life was over.

Go face the music I told myself you can do it.

And as I boarded the plane, another tear fell.

This is not a goodbye he had said.

Till we meet again.

And in that moment, I realised that I loved him.

Isn't it? My friend said a HUGE thanks...with a HUGE smile...

Originally posted by Shredz

Isn't it? My friend said a HUGE thanks...with a HUGE smile...

yes it is ask ur friend to tell us what happened next

That was so sw8...😳...tell ur friend the way she writes it is so detailed and descriptive....It made me feel like it was so realistic...and it is truly a very touching story...😊
that was so touching.so cute. tell your friend, that it is beautifully written.
Soz guyz, haven't written back to you in AGES. My friend said thanks to all the sweet comments and sweety223, she said she would try and get the next installment up as soon as possible.
xx
Shr3dz

Originally posted by Shredz

Soz guyz, haven't written back to you in AGES. My friend said thanks to all the sweet comments and sweety223, she said she would try and get the next installment up as soon as possible.
xx
Shr3dz

thanks

wow gr8 story!soooooo deep!soooooooo touching!!!!!
Ammmmmmmmmmmmmmazingly well written! Kudos!