Kitani Mohabbat Hai

Praneeta Sahu to enter KMH

Shu2121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Praneeta Sahu will enter NDTV Imagine's Kitani Mohabbat Hai. Along with her will be seen Antara Mitra of Indian Idol in an episodic...

Praneeta Sahu who was earlier seen in Kuch Is Tara, Kasturi and Kasautii Zindagi Kii will soon be entering NDTV Imagine's Kitani Mohabbat Hai as Salil's best friend.

Speaking about her role, Praneeta says, "My character name is Vany, and I play the best friend of Salil (Shreysth). I have come back from abroad; and the focus will be on the chemistry between Salil and Vany. The character is very positive and my relationship with Salil is purely on friendship basis. But it so happens that Purbhi (Pooja Gor) gets insecure because of my closeness to Salil".

When asked about the future track, she says, "I have no idea about the track, but I will be entering today or tomorrow".

Along with Praneeta, Antara Mitra of Indian Idol fame will also be entering Kitani. She will be seen for just one episode though. "Antara will be performing in a musical concert at Shimla where Praneeta makes her entry. She will be seen singing the number 'Sajana Aa Bhi Jaa'", concludes our source.

We tried calling Antara, but she remained unavailable for comments.

sry if already posted

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters