devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Ranbir asks TC about the train and TC says it gone. Ranbir gets dejected and starts walking backwards looking at the station. He says you were right Rano. My trust and my love were missing. We have lost each other forever now. Its my fault I couldn't stop you and ask for your forgiveness. I have lost you forever. He says he wishes he could see Rano for one last time. In that moment some girl bumps into him and her packet falls down. Ranbir picks it up and turns around to give it to her. He is shocked to see Rano. Sukhi is also with her. Ranbir tells her train left already. Sukhi says their father suddenly got ill so they had to leave the train. Sukhi tells her that he will give medicines to their father and she can talk with Ranbir. Rano says there is no need as there is nothing left to talk between them. Rano tries to go away from there but Ranbir catches her hand. He says there is still something to talk and he gets down on his knees. Our promises, the promise of togetherness of seven lives is still there. You have no idea how happy I am to see you here. I thought I lost you forever. It was like all the dreams and hopes of my whole life were shattered. I know everything now, Guddo told me everything. I accused you but you tolerated everything. You never said Ranbir you are wrong. You were always right. Please forgive me. Rano tells him that she has already forgiven him. She cannot live with anger for him in her heart. She tries to go again but Ranbir calls her again. He asks her if she has forgiven him then why is she leaving him? He cannot live without her. Rano frees her hand form his hand and says he will live for her to whom he belongs (she thinks he is married to Tina). We hear Preet's voice saying Ranbir belongs only to you Rano.  Preet comes there with Guru, Vicky and Tina. Rano asks but that cant be since Ranbir is married to Tina.

The scene shifts to Maan House. Preet says if we have to understand what happened that night after Rano left then we will have to understand God's will. May be will have to understand the strength of RR's love. That day Ranbir in anger stood in the mandap and asked the pandit to start marriage rituals. But Tina had faith in Rano's love so she refused. They show the scene where Tina and Ranbir were getting married. Tina says they have not seen the hope in Ranbir's eyes that Rano would come and tell her truth. You have not heard the sound of Ranbir's heart breaking when Rano couldn't tell her truth. So now tell me why I should marry Ranbir if in every corner of his heart has Rano's name written. Ranbr tries to convince her that its his past and it wont affect their future. Tina tells him that's what he had told her in past. But can he lie to himself and his heart? He will always love Rano. Ranbir tries to explain that Rano is his past. Sometimes past is seen as a pain in the eyes. Whenever I will look into your eyes, I will see pain for Rano. And I am not ready for this. Tina asks Preet that she knows every little thing of Ranbir. So can she deny the limitless love he has for Rano?

She tells Ranbir their friendship will always remain intact despite everything and starts to leave from there when the pandit stops her. He says that if Tina wont get married today, she will never get married. Tina says if she wont get to be part of somebody's heart, his life then she doesn't want to get married. Preet stops Tina and tells her that she promises that Ranbir wont ever remember Rano. Tina asks her if she herself believes in her promise. Shanno asks everyone why they are quiet.? Who will marry Tina? Vicky says he will marry Tina. Everyone is shocked. He goes near Tina and tells her that he knows he is not her dream-man but he will promise forever to be with her. And he extends his hands towards her and she gives her hand into his hand.

Back to present, Biji tells Rano that now they cant anymore to have her as daughter-in-law. Preet sensing Rano hesitation says Rano wont agree so easily. She goes to Ranbir and says that whenever he made a mistake, she shouted at him. Now that she had made a mistake wont he do the same? She tells him that now she knows that love is greater than hate. She asks him wont he help her come out of this circle of hate and extends her hand. She waits for him but Rano comes and gives her hand to Preet indicating she has forgiven Preet. She smiles at Ranbir and Ranbir also gives his hand to her. Preet says she is very happy to return their love to each other. Rano goes to Ved and tries to say sorry. Ved says its ok because everyone of them present is happy that she found her love. Guddo comes running and says now she is her bhabhi. Preet says that there wont be any engagement, directly wedding if Guru has no problems. Guru he cant have any problems since a daughter's marriage is a father biggest happiness.

Kamla comes near Rano and asks for forgiveness. She gives mangalsutra to Ranbir and tells him to make Rano a suhagan. Ranbir puts the mangalsutra and sindoor on Rano and touches her cheek. Rano's voice says Thank You Ranbir.

Ranbir and Rano are sitting outside and Rano is reading a letter. She says thank you for coming in my life Ranbir. Thanks for giving me so much happiness. Ranbir reads form his letter and says that she is the meaning of his life, but not only in this life but in his every life. Ranbir's name will only be taken with Rano's name. Rano says to give my lifeless eyes so many colourfull dreams, thanks for it. Ranbir says I promise I will fulfill every dream of yours. Promise you will always trust me, he says more than God himself. Rano says now there is only one wish form God that they should be together for all their lives. In every life, Ranbir and Rano's name will be written in pages of history as lovers. They both walk hand in hand on the beach with Ranbir Rano title song playing in background.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thx fo the update!! aww im mad that vicky got married to tina πŸ˜• 😑
choco-pie thumbnail