BandhamFinal week Discussion - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks or the updates, Atina mam

no, pls dont let adhi to be free easily.....she must paid for all her sins...
Thanks Atinama for the superb update.
Thanks again ma.
thanks for the updates ...

kind of sad to see it as last week updates .. had so much of fun with this bandham 😊
Thanks for the updates Atina with the picturesπŸ‘

Looks like Jeeva will change Magis mind nowπŸ€” who is the mystery man..? could that be sakthi or adhis brother...?😳
wow....meli........good guess.....actually I never thought about this guy...Aadhi's brother.....that character was completely forgotton by me and others I guess......I nev er thought from that angle.....now after reading your "guess"...I am trying to fit in his body frame.....and it fits....with this mystry man.,..yaar......
Let us wait and see....

That whole family along with surya vanished in the thin air.....πŸ˜‰
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.......Bandham ends..........and Uravugal starts....... Count down starts......

3     3       3         3         3                            3                 ....echo....o.....o.....o
Edited by atina - 14 years ago
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ thank you for the super dooper kalakkal update atinamma ⭐️.... magila vukku unmai therinchu potchu...πŸ˜›....

yay.... party engee atinamma celebrating the success of Bhandham on IF??  Ennaku drinks onnum venaam... Ice cap from timmy is ok πŸ˜›

athu sari, is Archana Krishnappa, playing a double role in Uravugal?  Beacuse in the first two pics you posted, avanga adakamaa, lovely aa theriyuraanga... but in the third one she looks angry (and more like a villi) πŸ˜•....
Thanks Atina for the updates and pics...
Thanks for the updates, Atina mam

I still think Adhi is behind these dramas
thanks atina for the updates, can't believe its ending soon... sob sob.... 😡