Kalasam

Kalasam 25 - 29 May discussions

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Dear buddies,

im sorry as for the past 2 weeks i was unable to contribute much in updates and comments over here. Been really busy but will try to keep things updated on time naa 😊 and sorry for monday's delay naa

πŸ€— thanks to pat who had helped out number of times and thanks to maha and eclat too

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caryn thumbnail
Thanks Netz and Elcat for the Friday and today's updates
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Nets for a fantastic update. πŸ‘

Mr. Nair was saying that no Indian serials wud let the longing mother to meet up with her daughter in a happy note...surely something will happen to one of them before they can be united. I thought Neela would be shot....😳
Edited by Sue Nair - 14 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail
chechi .. his very much right!! i thought the same too naa ..

btw .. samiyal accha inniki? πŸ˜‰
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
it was so werid how that aish just stood there n saw the fight between ranjani n fraud inspector..she should have helped ranjani😑

its gonna be mothers fight over ranjani now a? what happend with suriya? he just vanished outπŸ˜•

thanks for the update hun😊
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks nets!
poor saratha, she thought Ranjini was her own all this time
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Netz for your nice update! 

You know what, since this serial was moving like a snail and ....and so much of beating around the bushes kind, I quit watching it nowadays, and it looks like now they have made the mother and daughter meet atlast!
netra_rama thumbnail
Originally posted by: supree

Thanks Netz for your nice update! 

You know what, since this serial was moving like a snail and ....and so much of beating around the bushes kind, I quit watching it nowadays, and it looks like now they have made the mother and daughter meet atlast!

ama supree .. sila nerathil i really really feel this serial is such a drag nu  but im glad with this week's episode. Hope the director keeps up the good work πŸ‘
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Netra.

Only hope they dont give a one way ticket to either of the moms (saradha / neelambari) in the recent future !
Janu thumbnail
Thanks for the updates,Netra

Feel pityto both mothers.... how pasam they towards their daughter but namma Chandramathi irukangele.... poor aishu to get such mum