Ladies Special

Kudos to Shilpa Tulaskar:The lady roscks!

IsabellaCullen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
I am a very big fan of shilpa Tulaskar and am really glad to see her back on TV!

Really looking forward to the show! They showed it on SBS as well...!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yes. She does. I saw her first in a serial called 'Shanti'.

LeadOxide thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She is good actress, very natural
cola_gul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She is an excellent actor..i agree with you
ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She is one brilliant actress....n like someone said....very very natural.....I had seen her act in a Marathi show where she was the lead.....n I was bowled over by her talent
rambo55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
shes fab,i used to see her marathi dramas @ shivaji mandir, in the 90's.
Her performance in DOMBIVALIFAST is also good.
irony is there sandip K and shilpa were qualrelling couple n here they r loving mature couple :)
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: rambo55

shes fab,i used to see her marathi dramas @ shivaji mandir, in the 90's.

Her performance in DOMBIVALIFAST is also good.
irony is there sandip K and shilpa were qualrelling couple n here they r loving mature couple :)

Sandeep Kulkarni (Shivam)was the main lead in that movie!!

Shilpa rocks. She is classy and fantabulous actor. Have seen many marathi and hindi serials where she acted. I remember her role in the serial 'Teacher' with Sachin Khedekar😊
rambo55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sunandshine

Sandeep Kulkarni (Shivam)was the main lead in that movie!!

Shilpa rocks. She is classy and fantabulous actor. Have seen many marathi and hindi serials where she acted. I remember her role in the serial 'Teacher' with Sachin Khedekar😊

*nostalgic feeling*...ya TEACHER, totally forgot about that.that series gave hindi film industry a good actor,khedekar.It was after teacher that he got meaty roles.

I wish someone comes up with a RETRO channel where all old series from various channels r shown viz - humlog,hasratein,teacher,ek mahal ho sapno ka,ye jo hai zindagi,nukkad etc.....will luv to watch it.

In usa,there r such channels showing retor series such as happy days,mind ur language, small wonder etc
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
well if u want a retro channel u can try star utsav for star shows and i think some zee channels like smile and next show old zee shows. but i wud love to see old dd and sony shows too.
btw guys thanks for shivam's name...he's been great on LS esp in the epi when nanda and shivam think geeti has been raped. ive seen him in other shows but really noticed him.
sunaina02 thumbnail
Both these actors are excellent. They are among the  best in Tellywood. 👏

Casting of LS is really good. I am yet to find some on who is not doing a great job.