|| Bhaskar Bharti Suggestions/Comments/Help De|| - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago

Isn't there an english movie with the same concept as bhaskar bharti or was therea hindi movie?

I don't know about english, but there is hindi,, named Mr yah Miss
Originally posted by ksha8290

Isn't there an english movie with the same concept as bhaskar bharti or was therea hindi movie?

Well, there was the Argentine tv show Lalola. But not sure about enligsh. And like Nadii said, there was a hindi movie Mr. Ya Miss.
Originally posted by -Ami-

Well, there was the Argentine tv show Lalola. But not sure about enligsh. And like Nadii said, there was a hindi movie Mr. Ya Miss.
Thanks

Can anyone give me the MP3 title song download of BHASKAR BHARTI??????????????????
^
here is the title track MP3
http://www1.setindia.com/media_content/downloads/16_108.mp3

next time plz use the search function to search wat u want
Edited by sweetviolet - 14 years ago
heyy guys .. okay i need a small help and its nothing related to the show .. i need to know how u ppl add these multiple pictures below ur posts(guess they r cald signatures) .. i am pretty new here .. so plzz help
Originally posted by cats89

heyy guys .. okay i need a small help and its nothing related to the show .. i need to know how u ppl add these multiple pictures below ur posts(guess they r cald signatures) .. i am pretty new here .. so plzz help

You would go to Setting from the My Dashboard. And from there you would go to the Signature tab. Then in the box you would add what you wanted for you signature.
^ hey there
this is ur link rite http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a263/XAimeebabyX/Twilight/Twilight_movie_fan_poster_by_alifsu.jpg

u need to put the image tag
like this [IMG][/IMG] place ur link in between it
Edited by sweetviolet - 14 years ago
heyy ami & sweetviolet ... thnx a ton .. :)
Edited by cats89 - 14 years ago