Bhaskar Bharti

|| Bhaskar Bharti Suggestions/Comments/Help De|| - Page 3

mimi0295 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hii! *waves frantically*

OKay, so this has nothing to do with BB and all, but could we PLEASEEE have a post where members of the forum can blog? It would be SOOO amazing na?
Lemme know!

-- Mimi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zeustina- thumbnail
^ i didn't get wat u meant mimi can u explain? u mean u want IF to have blogging features so that members can blog?
Edited by sweetviolet - 14 years ago
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
um, does anyone know where i can find the picture of bharti when she is wrapped in toilet paper when her dress was stolen?? thanks
-Ami- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bmtdluver

um, does anyone know where i can find the picture of bharti when she is wrapped in toilet paper when her dress was stolen?? thanks

Have you tried the Bhaskar Bharti Picture Gallery-No Comments  yet? Becuase that would be the best place to check as most episode pictures would be probably posted there.
bmtdluver thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Ami-

Have you tried the Bhaskar Bharti Picture Gallery-No Comments  yet? Becuase that would be the best place to check as most episode pictures would be probably posted there.

yeah, but  a lot of pics didn't load on my comp..
bmtdluver thumbnail
can someone plz upload full size pics of the june 24th update(when she has the dream?? )thankscuz full size pics arent in the gallery
-KimSungHyun- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ohk i will do it but 2morrow
LabRat34 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey! Just getting into the show...but I'm a little confused as to why Bhaskar never married Geeta and why she put a curse on him and why whenever I watch the show...I only ever see Bharti 😆
Silver tora thumbnail
Hello frnds..Actly mein Tv bohot kam dekhrahihu...So i 4gt da time of Bhaskar Bharti!So plz time batado...Repeat kab hotahain.?
bmtdluver thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Silver tora

Hello frnds..Actly mein Tv bohot kam dekhrahihu...So i 4gt da time of Bhaskar Bharti!So plz time batado...Repeat kab hotahain.?

you can always just watch it online........and i think the time varie on hwere you live