Bhaskar Bharti

|| Bhaskar Bharti Suggestions/Comments/Help De|| - Page 14

SomerholicGirl thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sarinarox

guys....i ws really busy wid my exams for the past 4 months nd i dunno wat happened in BB.....hw did it end?? Did evry1 cum to know dat Bharti ws Bhaskar?? Did bharti finally changed to Bhaskar??? Wat abt Payal nd Armaan??

PLEASE HELP!!!

Actually,During the last week epis of october and nov 1st weeks epi,Armaan proposes Bharti and she accepts...But on their wedding day Armaan's bro Omkar comes and stops the wedding saying that Bharti is his wife...He shows the proofs also.He again marriues Bharti against her will and Armaan was mum....After lots of suffering, at the end Bharti wants to remain as Bharti and live with Armaan and Jiya....
But in the climax...1 day before the serial finished She turns into Bhaskar but with Bharti<s heart...
He writes a letter to Armaan in the name of Bharti that he have to give his wife a 2nd chance...[actually, his wife comes back]
but at last there will be both Bhaskar and Bharti
I dont know how it happened coz they ended it clumpsily wiyhout any explanation.....😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarinarox thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: haaki.b

Actually,During the last week epis of october and nov 1st weeks epi,Armaan proposes Bharti and she accepts...But on their wedding day Armaan's bro Omkar comes and stops the wedding saying that Bharti is his wife...He shows the proofs also.He again marriues Bharti against her will and Armaan was mum....After lots of suffering, at the end Bharti wants to remain as Bharti and live with Armaan and Jiya....
But in the climax...1 day before the serial finished She turns into Bhaskar but with Bharti<s heart...
He writes a letter to Armaan in the name of Bharti that he have to give his wife a 2nd chance...[actually, his wife comes back]
but at last there will be both Bhaskar and Bharti
I dont know how it happened coz they ended it clumpsily wiyhout any explanation.....😕

Anyways thanx
sirani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
can anynow please give the vidoe link of 10th dec 09 with the recap of 9th dec 09 in it... please help i can seem to find it anywhere....even tried youtube a nd various other sites..please help....😭