Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hawa_hawai thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: harpkaur

even pappu wz in d show till finale cuz of blind, deaf & brainless fanz..

agar karan win karta to uska hard work thaa..& abb jabb BB jeet gaya to region aa gay...

wt a way of thinking u got

dude grow up. that's my personal observation. did i mention karan? if u can mind read so well, go open some sort of psychic booth.

and secondly, I don't judge me. U don't know me.
hawa_hawai thumbnail
Originally posted by: anushka143

exactly now when baichungs vote bank overpowered karans vote bank then these k-babes are coming up with lame excuses like regional votes. They are much bigger fans then you k-babes, they vconsider Baichung as God.

Best thing is they didnt vote blindly, they saw baichung improving so they decided to vote and when they voted, they did it in such a way that karan was thrown far behind in votes and Baichung stood with trophy in his hand.

there's no lame excuse the article CLEARLY says it.

and the point is BB is not god.
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: hawa_hawai

dude grow up. that's my personal observation. did i mention karan? if u can mind read so well, go open some sort of psychic booth.

and secondly, I don't judge me. U don't know me.

m nah judging u..whu am i 2 judge u....nah i cnt read mind bt i can sure tell how karan fanz changez dere statementz..u r d 1 whu needz 2 grow up..bcuz u mkin pointless statementz
HeartEmWatson thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

there's no lame excuse the article CLEARLY says it.

and the point is BB is not god.

he is not God for you but he is god for north-east guys. I kno ur God is pappu...I know article says it, sadly there can be no article on k-babes having mass support for pappu coz their support for pappu is very tiny as compared to the support of these north-east indians for Baichung!

sawani3 thumbnail

haha wow...so BB essentially won due to his place of origin.

All the reality shows are like that. People are vote based on illogical reasons like looks, regionality, popularity.Whats new?
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I didn't get this part in the article of BB competing with HK and Parul, they r already eliminated, so how they r competing with him?!!? ðŸ˜•
hawa_hawai thumbnail
Originally posted by: harpkaur

m nah judging u..whu am i 2 judge u....nah i cnt read mind bt i can sure tell how karan fanz changez dere statementz..u r d 1 whu needz 2 grow up..bcuz u mkin pointless statementz

i'm not a karan fan :D i don't even watch his soap =)

I know him frm JDJ3 and while I don't think he was the best dancer I do think the judges were unfair thats all.

I wanted HK to win =)
HeartEmWatson thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i'm not a karan fan :D i don't even watch his soap =)

I know him frm JDJ3 and while I don't think he was the best dancer I do think the judges were unfair thats all.

I wanted HK to win =)

Even we wanted her to win nd we love her.

baichung winning has given justice to hard kaur and many other participants who got out due to lack of votes. karan came till finale by using weapon called votes and good dancer like hard kaur was evicted due to low votes and NOW Baichung attacked karan badly with the same weapon called as VOTES along with another weapon called as score and Won the show. I'm vryyy happy that hard kaur and many other got bit of justice.

hawa_hawai thumbnail
Originally posted by: anushka143

he is not God for you but he is god for north-east guys. I kno ur God is pappu...I know article says it, sadly there can be no article on k-babes having mass support for pappu coz their support for pappu is very tiny as compared to the support of these north-east indians for Baichung!

And that's exactly what I mean BB also won on popularity and his GOD STATUS! How popular is soccer as a sport in India? It's not. Cricket is.

My God is not pappu and since you think you know everything, stop making dumba$$ remarks and go write a book on ur so called knowledge.

So again, you basically confirmed that BB won due to NE votes...aka REGIONAL votes. Thanks for agreeing.
hawa_hawai thumbnail
Originally posted by: sawani3

<br><br><br>All the reality shows are like that. People are vote based on illogical reasons like looks, regionality, popularity.Whats new?<br>

That's exactly my point. but you don't see the judges all against him about that eh? Partial much? lol