Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

SMS Frenzy for Baichung Bhutia! - Page 3

iram4eva thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
well dis goes to show dat karan isnt the only one with  a large fan base.......didnt watch jdj but congratz BB.........
thou i really wantd HK to win.....oh well such is lyf
Edited by shilpa4eva - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coasta_70 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Almost every reality show is won by a contestant from the North-East...I think it is there way of showing how this neglected part of India is very much a part of the mainstream....good on them!
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: coasta_70

Almost every reality show is won by a contestant from the North-East...I think it is there way of showing how this neglected part of India is very much a part of the mainstream....good on them!

Agreed!!! 👍🏼
hawa_hawai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: coasta_70

Almost every reality show is won by a contestant from the North-East...I think it is there way of showing how this neglected part of India is very much a part of the mainstream....good on them!<br>

Agreed. BTW did anyone else note how SK was trying to get him votes of Punjab when she said "aapne to aaj sab Punjab waalon to khush kar diya" hahaha
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: hawa_hawai

Agreed. BTW did anyone else note how SK was trying to get him votes of Punjab when she said "aapne to aaj sab Punjab waalon to khush kar diya" hahaha

uff dear if deze line wud hve wrked...den Hard Kaur wud be on top...being punjabi+ she did traditional GIDHA...deze linez so dnt wrk on us

hawa_hawai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harpkaur

uff dear if deze linewud hve wrked...den Hard Kaur wud be on top...being punjabi+ she did traditional GIDHA...deze linez so dnt wrk on us

true, i wondered why HK didn't get punjabi votes =(
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: hawa_hawai

true, i wondered why HK didn't get punjabi votes =(

lol ye..well i guess den reality showz r nah famous in punjab😕..i gues dey r 2buzy wit other rona dhona
 showz

even i wz shocked...well now itz over m glad wit baichungz win.
Edited by harpkaur - 14 years ago