Posted: 14 years ago
well dis goes to show dat karan isnt the only one with  a large fan base.......didnt watch jdj but congratz BB.........
thou i really wantd HK to win.....oh well such is lyf
Edited by shilpa4eva - 14 years ago
Almost every reality show is won by a contestant from the North-East...I think it is there way of showing how this neglected part of India is very much a part of the mainstream....good on them!
Originally posted by coasta_70

Almost every reality show is won by a contestant from the North-East...I think it is there way of showing how this neglected part of India is very much a part of the mainstream....good on them!

Agreed!!! 👍🏼
Originally posted by coasta_70

Almost every reality show is won by a contestant from the North-East...I think it is there way of showing how this neglected part of India is very much a part of the mainstream....good on them!<br>

Agreed. BTW did anyone else note how SK was trying to get him votes of Punjab when she said "aapne to aaj sab Punjab waalon to khush kar diya" hahaha
Originally posted by hawa_hawai

Agreed. BTW did anyone else note how SK was trying to get him votes of Punjab when she said "aapne to aaj sab Punjab waalon to khush kar diya" hahaha
uff dear if deze line wud hve wrked...den Hard Kaur wud be on top...being punjabi+ she did traditional GIDHA...deze linez so dnt wrk on us

Originally posted by harpkaur

uff dear if deze linewud hve wrked...den Hard Kaur wud be on top...being punjabi+ she did traditional GIDHA...deze linez so dnt wrk on us

true, i wondered why HK didn't get punjabi votes =(
Originally posted by hawa_hawai

true, i wondered why HK didn't get punjabi votes =(
lol ye..well i guess den reality showz r nah famous in punjab😕..i gues dey r 2buzy wit other rona dhona
 showz

even i wz shocked...well now itz over m glad wit baichungz win.
Edited by harpkaur - 14 years ago