San Media's New Serial URAVUGAL!!!!

Posted: 14 years ago
News from Guru Baran, San Media:

Hi folks,

Bandham will end on 29th May, Friday  and the new Serial Uravugal will start on June 1st. Monday.
GB hopes that we all will give the same support as we did for Bandham. GB also thanks all the members who has taken part in the discussion and especially he thanks all the updaters. He wants us to know how much the whole  Production Team appreciates our updates and discussion and constructive criticisms made in our forum.

The names of the stars are also given by GB.

I would like to thank Gb, Kabilan and other memebrs of the Bandham team. GB I have a request to make it to you. Please make Shree and archana and others to become members and on our behalf please request them to visit Uravugal Forum when ever they can

Soon a new section will be opened for Uravugal while Bandham will be archived by the end of June.

Thanks once again for all your support.

Archana Krishnappa

Archana Krishnappa

Rajkanth

Peelisivam

Archana Krishnappa

Shreekumar

Ramachandran

Durga

Shreekumar & Archana

ShreeKumar & Amarasigamani

Nithya

Sivakavitha & Sreekumar

Sreekumar & Rjakanth

Sivakavitha & Revathy Sankar
Edited by atina - 14 years ago
Congrats and all the best for this new serial San Media πŸ‘πŸ‘ i am sure it would be as good as bandham.

Thanks for the infor and pictures atina & GB sir 😳
Thanks for the info AtinaπŸ˜ƒ

yay..another serial with shree...long time i saw durga in any serial...😊

Count me in Atina - any thing for you πŸ˜ƒ
Just let me know the days -
thanks atina for the news, serial looking good and has a tinge of likeness to bandham since the title is similiar. i will be missing all the bandham ppl like deepak, rindhya, nalini etc... they did a superb job in bandham! was so sad that sree got a minor role but glad that he will be doing a bigger role in uravugal. gd luck to all the actors and hope this serial will be a kalakkal one like other san media serials πŸ˜‰ Edited by bluegal - 14 years ago
Thanks for the pictures and information. I'll join in!

Thanks for the info.. Atina, the pictures are good and serial looks interesting..
Thanks for the info atina..

Will join the updaters as requested earlier.. except friday any 2 days would be fine for me..

Nithya

So far the updaters accepted are:

1. Aish
2. Nithya
3, Meli
4. atina
5.RP- stand by
6.Bg -stand by
Thamizhan.( SRI) waiting for his PM

Thanks to all of you....By teusday I will post the fina set of names with the corresponding days.
If anymore of you interestd please send me a PM......even if you have sent me a PM
More the merrier!!!

Until a new section is opened for Uravugal  please visit here...for the updates and pictures.

more pictures: