Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

Saat Phere-Journey revisited

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

⭐️Saat Phere-Journey revisited⭐️

Dear SP-ians As we are all aware that Saat Phere will soon end most probably by May end. We have had lot of ups and downs in the serial and forum too. There were times when there would be a rush to know what happened and multiple posts to enquire the same and then a lull when no one cared whether there was an update. Lots of members came and some left and new ones have joined. For me Saat Phere forum holds a special  place and always will. There was a time when I used to update five days a week incorporating minuest of scenes and dialogues😆, used to take me 2 hours!. I found the link to my very first update: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/179591 . The feeling is so nostalgic😍.

SP was probably the first serial to use a raaz ( purani deodi) which added novelty, Chandni track was good too, Urvashi storyline was great too. Urvashi got to wear the best sarees and had great dialogues. The relation between Nahar Saloni was beautifully crafted and each held their own. I do remember gushing over Nahar in red sherwani😆😆!! There used to be wonderful discussions on dialogues,story track and some fun posts too; Shubra's yellow eyes, Kaveri's tantrums😆, Manno Bhabhi's retorts.

One funny thing is there have been posts made since SP started on SP ending😆😆 and now it finally is.

Do join in and share your journey of Saat Phere serial and forum. The story track u liked, dialogue, song, scenes, pictures, jewelry etc anything, the friends u made here, discussions u had here, posts u made or enjoyed... and more.

Lets take the journey down the memory lane....
Edited by realitybites - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Simz~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Oh Lavs. That's such a sweet thing. I love all memories of SP.

Will edit soon with my bag of special memories.
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for opening this thread, I became very emotional reading it. Can't believe it's all happening so fast.

Well Saat Phere was one of the serials which I just didn't watch to find out what happens next. I was very attached to this show, right from the begining, and I must say it was all become of Saloni. Loved her character.

Saat Phere was the first for many things like showing a woman with darf features, first big serial set in Rajasthan. All these new serials followed afterwards.

My besy episode of Saat Phere is this one, I think the team did an awesome job in this episode. Especially becuase it was soooo unexpected, never seen anything like this in any ohter Indian serial.

Well this is the episode i'm talking about:
The 2008 new year special, remeber the Cinderalla episode.😛

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
this is the episode I was talking about, here's one part from the video

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGydqHBSBtU[/YOUTUBE]
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thnaks lavanaya for topic..i aslo attach SP..I watch two time one is indian telecast  & second i watch US..Saloni- Nahar pair are Unique..
specially Nahar support her .. both bonding eachother..Nahar take her Bombay to married Neil..how emotional epi. when saloni told her that i love U..i only don't like track that Jiji come back thired time then Khirtji track..Most horribale track where Nahar died,,,,

I also get wonderful Friend RakdhDI and Naz..I can't forget that..
It always keep in my heart good momery about SP.//

I also Miss other friends..
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 I watched SP coz it was based on color discrimination and it was set in Rajasthan . It gave us a diffrent culture .....I was tired of the standard names ...Khannas ,Malhotras and Singhanias and the partyings and Karva Chauths shown in serials as a random yardstick for portraying Indian culture and was glad to see this refreshing change .

Sorry , but although i liked SP , I found Saloni annoying after she got married . She annoyed me and annoyed me with her constant personal losses throughout the serial . I loved Nahar ...........he made his mistakes but he was oh so human ! He had passion , and he thrilled us viewers . There were two passionate love stories in this serial ............Nahar was passionately in love with Saloni while Jiji was passionate about Brijesh ! Saloni , sadly , was passionate only about causes .

I never agreed with any of the choices that Saloni made and her so called parivarik thought was horrifying . It meant completely destroying ur own personal happiness and losing ur own dignity . Nope.......till the end I didn't agree with the message that SP sent . Killing Nahar was cheating us viewers .

Had SP stuck to limited characters only and not added so many unecessary characters , it wud have been more refined , more lovely .

SP let villains  go scot free . It didn't give us viewer satisfaction in that sense ever ! Villains flourished in SP but leads lost . There was no message of good winning over evil , of dark girls emerging as winners . Saloni lost miserably on all personal accounts and Sawri never showed any self esteem . SPwas a story of unfortunate fates .

The best part of SP was the Nahar Saloni romance .

I posted many posts about my take on the serial and perhaps miffed quite a few Saloni fans . I  really want to say sorry for hurting their feelings .......but my opinion still stands .  I simply cannot bear to see good bowing before evil , and Saloni bending before Tara , Kaveri and Laali Maasi was unbearable to me .

The Laali maasi phase where Saloni took muck from her and Tara for being barren was the most infuriating phase for me . At one point I posted ' Why blame Tara ' ...........a post in which I asked why everyone went on and on saying poor Saloni and blaming Tara when accepting Tara's nonsense was entirely Saloni's choice ! Not one member agreed with me and some reactions were tough !😆 But guys i enjoyed that post the most . I never mind the adverse reactions .......I like them as they present diffrent viewpoints ! Besides I hate to be polite and not speak my mind in my posts . This is the best forum !

I enjoyed Judy's posts the most . Her posts were thoughtful and had depth of thought ! Whether I replied or not , I always made it a point to read her posts . Even when her views were not  sometimes exactly my views , I still enjoyed reading them .

I found a warm friend in Raksha DI who reached out to me during the phase of my daughter's brain surgery . She is sweet and mature and touches everyone's hearts . Btw , I read every one of Raksha Di's posts too  but I replied only to some as Raksha Di loved Saloni and I was most of the time annoyed with Saloni . Didn't wanna offend Di .😊

Another controversial post of mine was the one asking if Kalika got her just desserts after her rape by Shitij . It was one of the most interesting discussions in which women jumped in to argue either against rape or that Kalika who did mass posoining desrved every bitof it ! Ohhh boy was that interesting or what !

ONe thing is sure . When SP ends , We may never find such a group of members again . They were regular and the best , and the mods were friendly and just . No kidding , no maskofying , this is the blunt truth . U guys know by now that I don't lie . Will miss u terribly SP !

realitybites thumbnail
Thanks Simz, eager to read ur memors of SP. Its been nearly a 3-1/2 yr journey.
realitybites thumbnail
Thanks for sharing your memories Gur.N.cool . Yes you are right the cindrella scene was quite emotional and esp the way Rajshree acted, it was beautiful and touching. I particularly liked the NS relnship during the chandni track and later on how the duo trusted each other. Nahar was more natural and closer to reality than Sal but still both were adorable.
realitybites thumbnail
Originally posted by: pop77

Thnaks lavanaya for topic..i aslo attach SP..I watch two time one is indian telecast  & second i watch US..Saloni- Nahar pair are Unique..

specially Nahar support her .. both bonding eachother..Nahar take her Bombay to married Neil..how emotional epi. when saloni told her that i love U..i only don't like track that Jiji come back thired time then Khirtji track..Most horribale track where Nahar died,,,,

I also get wonderful Friend RakdhDI and Naz..I can't forget that..
It always keep in my heart good momery about SP.//

I also Miss other friends..

You are welcome dear and glad u liked it😳. There were times when even I didnt want to miss a single epi and even watched the repeats if I could. Nahar-Saloni were truly unique, the trust, love and bond they shared wld be cherished forever. It was nice to see Male charac with so much depth and without him the serial lost its charm. Why did they kill Nahar?😡 Its so sad. Otherwise no other track was as disappointing as Nahar's death, which I think lead to losing of TRPs for the channel. Me too will  miss NS the most.
realitybites thumbnail
THanks for sharing ur perspectives and feelings Koolsadhu. Your posts have always been introspective and thoughful.

Certain actions of Saloni werent acceptable and seemed to s but still the story track and the acting did make it bearable. In the strive to make Sal the greatest "Tyaag aur balidaan" ki devi the creatives showed certain overboard reactions.  Still her bond with Nah was beautifully shown. Most of the tracks were nice but I didnt like the Jiji blackmailing storyboard where she not only demeans Saloni but also leads to Sal breaking her sacred vows, this was incredulous! had it been Tara doing it for Aditya, that did make sense . Somewhere after the Nah illness track the story started to lose its grip and then final flaw was killing Nahar. Despite showing the spiritual healing powers of Amrit. Thats what lead to the great fall for SP.
Edited by realitybites - 14 years ago