Hum Ladkiyan - maayke se sasural tak

Special Chit chat with HL Stars-ONLY 4u-Ajju added

-Nadii- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey GUyss

I now u all r sad as HL ending this week😭😭

But lets be happy that all ended GOODπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

So I got the chance to Chit Chat with some of the HL Stars and What they had to say to their fans on IF...😳😳😳 

-----------------------------------------------------

Starting with Preeti Chaudhary aka Alka

How was it to play a role like Alka:

You must be knowing that the charachter of Alka was played by someone else before me and when I joined the happy part was already over, so I did'nt get much to laugh. When I joined the track was sad and senti. A girl who has been ditched by a guy whom she was in love with, so it was quite challenging for me to join a show and play a charachter who is sad and depressed about whatever has happend with her in her past. I  must say i got to learn a lot.

How was it to work with the girls on the set? Was u all as close as in the Serial?

ya.. we were very close to each other. I knew pooja before the show and Ajju aka Urmila and I really became close to each other. what should I say, I am in Delhi right now, but half and hour before only, we were talking that we are going to miss the fun we had on set. Sapna is also a good friend but as you know when i joined she was not coming because of her leg injury, but whenever she was there, it was great.

You got the chance to play a charachter like Alka, what is next?? which Charachter do you want to play furhter?

I wish either i get to play a character like Madhuri in "dil to pagal hai' or Kareena of " jab we met".

If u get the chance, will you try outside Tellywood?

Definitely,, why not?...😊

Her msg for her Fans on IF:

i just wanna tell them pls keep loving me like this for my future roles as well.hoping for smthng gud to happen in nr future. i need ur wishes.

----------------------------------------------------------
Urmila Tiwari aka Ajju

How was it to play a role like Alka:

Ajju, this role will and is very close to my heart, because in real life I am also a girl Like Ajju, I am just as bubbly and energic girl.. its just in my role and the reality the difference is just I don't have black skin colour... πŸ˜†

How was it to work with the girls on the set? Was u all as close as in the Serial?

Its amazing.. U can't call it close, but yes we have become good friends.,. Sapna aka Pallavi has from the beginning been my room mate so we have a good bond.. Puja aka Tashi, got a good bond with all of us, she is a very adjustable girl.. And if we talk about Alka aka Preeti, yah I can say she is very close to me.. And the old Alka Aka Toshika, she is also close to all of us.. So all that means, that we all have become very close to each other..

You got the chance to play a charachter like Alka, what is next?? which Charachter do you want to play furhter?

I like to do serious role, like Konkana Sen do.. I just love her... And if I ever get the oppurtunity , I will not think once,, but just do the role...

Urmila U got many fans from the show HL, who just adore you, do you have anything to say to them?

Yes, even being my fan u guyss can't recognise me when walking on the street, what guyss is this fansπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Lol... Jokes apart, I just want to tell them, ,. thank you so much for their love and affection and keep loving us all from Hum Ladkiyaan as u have been doing, because of ur love we guys get the *Himmat* to give a good performace.. I lovee u all...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guyss if u have a question, u have had in ur mind for long, then do write it here, and I will try to ask the cast about it..

Will keep editing this...

Hum Ladkiyan Dev Team😳

Edited by -Nadii- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for this interview. I really appreciate it and cannot wait for more =)
jassie_17 thumbnail
awww...thanks for sharing this....Dearest Alka and all the cast of HL, all of us will be truly looking forward to ur shows.....We'll lurve to see u guyz wid lots of new shows...all the best...

Cheers,
Jassie!!
suhana786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

πŸ˜›

Thanks so much.. this is so cool!
All the best to the whole cast of HL with their future projects!

Please ask them why Dadiji was no where in the final episodes??
Thanks..
Will miss this show so much!
-Nadii- thumbnail
Guyss Ajju interview will be up tonight..
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
Thank you so much for this interview
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks a lot for sharing this.

I just can't recognize Ajju here. She is so beautiful.
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a ton Nadia!!! Wonderful girls they are!!! Can't wait for more interviews!

Can you please ask (Pooja) what kind of roles does she feel to do in her future endeavors and whether they will ever be able to replace her role in HL. Will they ever mean more to her than her role in HL.

Thanks!!!!
-Nadii- thumbnail
Originally posted by: xtaurus429x

Thanks a ton Nadia!!! Wonderful girls they are!!! Can't wait for more interviews!

Can you please ask (Pooja) what kind of roles does she feel to do in her future endeavors and whether they will ever be able to replace her role in HL. Will they ever mean more to her than her role in HL.

Thanks!!!!

U welcome dear.. Yah sure will try😳