HeartEmWatson thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys I'm really amazed by all the wonderful performances which Baichung and Sonia gave today 👏 👏. Baichung truly is a Rock Star! Be it any form, Baichung has always succeeded in performing it wonderfully. Today all his three performances, Dard-E-Disco in which he looked hot and cute , Kaise mujhe tu mil gayi and Wo kisna hai were SPLENDID..AWESOME...MIND BLOWING!!

Not to forget Sonia whose awe-inspiring choreographies has always succeeded in winning everybody's heart. I could see how popular Baichung has became when after his 'Table-Chair' dance performance in wch he was not allowed to keep his feet on the floor 👏, audience couldn't stop hooting, whistling and cheering these two great performers , so much so that the judges and hosts requested Baichung to ask audience to calm down 😆 😆

Its really really an achievement which Baichung got due to his hard work, determination, dedication and of course Soniay's gr8 choreographies and family support. His bhangra performance was equally wonderful and he looked like a Hard core Punjabi Munda. Standing ovation and best wishes to Baichung and Soniya for the success they have got ONLY and ONLY on basis of their hard work and good performances  🥳

Not to forget that Gauhar was equally good today and my best wishes to her as well. She too has done an amazing job with lots of struggle coz we all know that she was lagging behind in votes but still she never became weak and today she proved that she too is an awesome dancer

Here I'm posting the videos of Baichung-Soniya performances and Gauhar-Himanshu performances. Videos updation will keep some time...till then keep voting, the lines are open till 8 p.m night tomorrow.

VOTE FOR BAICHUNG

Baichung-Soniya's performace in Table-Chair dance  dance:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29wvRbkdfuY[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by anushka143 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Frankly i liked all the concepts of all the contestants....

GK was the best...

Karan------ all concepts were good....only he screwed up the last one...his first performance he went away from the song in the middle....the bull fight....it was appropriate....!!! Being his supporter doesnt mean i go blind n dont c his faults.....!!!!

BB-------i dont look at him much....i saw his dard-e disco which was god though i didnt c expressions.......the Kaise mujhe tum....i liked only Sonia...he as a man used his strengths.....n danced a bit.....jumping abt i could c....table to chair to table...!!!

the Bhangra....well i liked GK's better in the beginning...Sonia played safe.....thats good.....its better that way......!!!

my POV

GK was the BEST👍🏼

Karan was better in the bull fight coz he danced.....CONCEPT wise.....BB n Sonia were stronger....!!! in Kisna....Karan;'s concept waqs stronger which he didnt carry off towards the end i agree.....n Sonia Bhangra was safe......

.Lik in Karan's tere bin....even Nicole did everything....!!!! n today....Sonia did everything

The prob with BB n Sonia is ...Sonia is merely distracting the judges by the concept......they are so attracted with it that they miss out lot of other thingsEdited by Steff_DMG - 14 years ago
Absolutely true! His hot dard e disco, energetic bhangra and breathtaking table chair dance.

Baichung took it all today. He proved that he is not only an amazing dancer but he is also very POPULAR!
Tanea thumbnail
I loved Gauhar's dances, and liked BB's bhangra and ofcourse "kaise mujhe tum mile
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
he was great today loved all his performances
evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I always enjoy BB's performances…I am so happy he did well..

Go Baichung….ur awesome..

evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the videos…I just saw it..wow amazing…I never have seen table n chair used in dance like that…amazing..

Way to shut everyone up…

Go Baichung….

HeartEmWatson thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Baichung and sonia were amazing today. I culdnt stop cheering them when I saw audience hooting madly after baichung's performance it was difficult to control them. Truly he has became very popular now
ABHAYSGIRL thumbnail
hahahhaha dts all i've gt to say..sonia jumped around really well n bb gave her tight hugs...lolzzzzz gauhar did a good job today wit both rounds bt d first round was a joke dey shuldnt hv bn scored on dat it was a big joke! karan n bb i wld rate dem both as same... all in all a very lacklucstre finale......nothing special
Tangled thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well...i dont think so.....1st performance was ok.....2nd had no dance....both jumping around and hugging...thats it....and i didnt find bhangra anything special....i think....star of the eve was definately gauhar!!!!
im surprised that how can they both end up at the same score....!!!