Baichung Bhutia-Star of the Eve! - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by ABHAYSGIRL

hahahhaha dts all i've gt to say..sonia jumped around really well n bb gave her tight hugs...lolzzzzz gauhar did a good job today wit both rounds bt d first round was a joke dey shuldnt hv bn scored on dat it was a big joke! karan n bb i wld rate dem both as same... all in all a very lacklucstre finale......nothing special
šŸ˜†The judges are jealous of Karan, that's why he got more marksā€¦didn't u know thatā€¦
Then what was karan doing in o maria song? He was simply walking on the floor and playing ringa ringa roses with nichole.
Originally posted by ABHAYSGIRL

hahahhaha dts all i've gt to say..sonia jumped around really well n bb gave her tight hugs...lolzzzzz gauhar did a good job today wit both rounds bt d first round was a joke dey shuldnt hv bn scored on dat it was a big joke! karan n bb i wld rate dem both as same... all in all a very lacklucstre finale......nothing special

tab to karan ne walking k siva kuch naji kiya
Originally posted by Opium_KASHaf

well...i dont think so.....1st performance was ok.....2nd had no dance....both jumping around and hugging...thats it....and i didnt find bhangra anything special....i think....star of the eve was definately gauhar!!!!
im surprised that how can they both end up at the same score....!!!

I second this....even though I m not a gauhar fan...I think she was much better than BB n Karan...BB n gauhar same scorešŸ˜•...anyways I think it was not a great episode
a great performance fm BB.. it is good to see him getting standing ovation fm the judges for the final performace, shows how much he improved from his starting performance till the end..

i had an argument in this forum with one member,  in the initial stages of the dance where i was supporting non-dancers.. i said talented people do not need any support as they are talented and can dance so vote for people who cannot dance so that they can improve their dance.. so question asked to me was  -  do you think BB should win and i said yes...

today BB proved to me that i was right.!!!
BB was impressive today. I personally think that he nailed it :D
baichung wz gr88888..kaise mujhe tum mil gayi left me speechless...i mean it wz jst awsome..& it wz nice of him 2 say dat he dint wanted 2 tke d shirt off....bt he wz asked 2..nt liek d 1 whu does it uninvited...

eventho dis episode wz nice bt dere wz sumting missing & dat wz HARD KAUR....i missed her a lotzz in d episode...i loved BB's all performancez..GK's jiya jale....

who said karan is d hottest guy in jhalak???

have u seen baichung's phyisc
it's just awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Originally posted by mehul_fan

who said karan is d hottest guy in jhalak???

have u seen baichung's phyisc
it's just awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yes that was a treat to watch.. i rather watch his body then a improportionate one .
plz...temme d voting details for bb!