RamanandSagar'sRamayanFanClub2:DONE ThankUFriends! - Page 107

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by Aradhana87

Am also waiting for the link of FC3 πŸ˜ƒ

Oh my God Aradhana, sooo sorry. I thougth you had seen the link in the big message I posted.😭 Here's the link again. We're almost on the 10th page and I hadn't thought you didn't get the link!

Sorry!
Originally posted by aalochak

HI people

Okay I know I've been really scarce on these forums.. but as I pm'ed to Lola... been really busy - house renovating, setting up a new business, ...... and umm..... stalking our Ramayan heroesπŸ€ͺHear, hear!πŸ‘

Yip, I've just facebooked Mayuresh Kshetramade - who you know played Luv. I'll give you alot more info after he's replied to my message.... we gotta respect his privacy... tho I've requesed him to come on here and be interviewed by us.

So start coming up with questions... and here's some pics to making the waiting easier....

First of all, a big THANKS for Mayuresh's last name, none of us knew that before.

Second, wow, I'm impressed that you found his fb account! Do you know what career he went into after Ramayan? I don't think he became an actor, b/c we would have heard about him. Cant wait to see what he replies! I also really hope he gets and IF account. Aradhana and I asked Swapnil to get an IF account, but he says he's too busy to create an account here, so all questions we have have to be asked in his fb account.😳

Here are some questions for Mayuresh:

1. What career did you go into after Luv Kush?
2. How did you like acting with Deepika as one of her sons? What kind of person was she on the sets?
3. Did you like acting the cute naughty personality RS gave Luv? Or did you prefer Kush's calmer controlled personality?
4. Did you like acting with Arun Govil in those few sweet scenes towards the end? Again, what type of person was he on the sets?
5. How was it like "singing" Ramayan in Ram Darbar? Did you feel Sita Ma's pain or become emotional when "singing" Hum Van Ke Vaasi in the streets of Ayodhya?
6. Did you like acting with Kush aka Swapnil? How did you get along with him?

Lol, I have a ton more questions, but don't want to scare him off!πŸ˜†
Guys, please continue this discussion in the new CC, as we're on pg. 151 now and that's not allowed.😳

........wish u happy Diwali

...............................................................Lalitha   Di 😊😊
Hi i am new to this forum...i didnt know there were mad people like me who were fans of ramanand sagar's ramayan!! although it was made so many yrs ago..it was SO beautiful!! i am so crazy about the serial that last yr i watched whole of it on youtube!!! i just love arun govil , deepika and sunil lahri's acting!!!! it was SO beautiful!