Nikasha. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hiya Friends!🤗

This topic is made to discuss the much un-awaited ending of Aathvaan Vachan.

All rants, views, one-liners, happy replies, and/or disappointed replies go here!

Why not use this as a guidelines to help you get started:

• What did you like about the ending?
  • What did you dis-like about the ending?
  • How do you think the ending could have been better?
  • Were you happy with the way the ending turned out?
  • What pleased you the most about the ending?
  • What dis-pleased you the most about the ending?
  • Do you have any suggestions to give the script writers or the production house?

Please remember not to bash or get over-upset about the ending. This is just a story, not real life. Always remember to read the IF Codes of Conduct before posting a reply!

Love you all, and I'll miss you a lot!🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Hi Nikasha,
We knew it will happen, Urmi and Aadesh would be together in end, but still I did not like it. I liked their innocent relationship so much better than this matured/silent one.
Also I liked Sneha's relation with Aadesh and her kind of taking Manali's place taking care of Urmi.

Will edit tomorrow after viewing last episode.
sonal75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree them falling in love does not make sense because Urmi is still an eight year old mentally and falling in love is just notnormal.  I also liked the innocent relationship they both had and they could have shown them getting married because there was no other way for them to stay together but this nonsense of love is too hard to dijest.
Nikasha. thumbnail
I agree with you all completely.

Urmi and Aadesh have more of a cute, sweet relationship as Jija-Saali. I wouldn't mind seeing Sneha taking Manali's place.

*Will also edit after seeing the last episode.*

-Ms. Nikasha S.😊
ffern022 thumbnail
I think if the show had not gotten higher orders, we might of seen Urmi and Adesh's relationship develop in to love or something more plausible, but because they need to wrap everything up they have to end with the original ending of Urmi and Adesh getting married. That was the meaning of the promos and Urmi performing the ceramony with Adesh and Manli 
LoveStruck21 thumbnail
So,

I stopped watching this show a very long while ago, however, when I learned that it is coming to an end, I started watching it about last week.

It was disappointing.

I personally wanted Adesh to marry Urmi after Manali's death in order to keep his 8th promise without being demeaning to society, and slowly realize their love for each other......

AND OOOMMMMGGGGG THEY DID NOT REVEAL MANILI'S KIILER, OR THE FACT THAT HIS FATHER IS ALIVE.

Very very horrendous ending, horrible, makes me sad with regret for the lost potential.
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tashmin

So,

I stopped watching this show a very long while ago, however, when I learned that it is coming to an end, I started watching it about last week.

It was disappointing.

I personally wanted Adesh to marry Urmi after Manali's death in order to keep his 8th promise without being demeaning to society, and slowly realize their love for each other......

AND OOOMMMMGGGGG THEY DID NOT REVEAL MANILI'S KIILER, OR THE FACT THAT HIS FATHER IS ALIVE.

Very very horrendous ending, horrible, makes me sad with regret for the lost potential.

I totally agree with you.
whatsername thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am not even goonna say anithing
this serial had sooo much potential
they ruined it ofcoz
it just makes me tink.. it shudn't even hAVE BEEN aired
encourages the peadophiles out there
ad promotes child marriagee

Very Very Disspointing
but yh i dont blame them .. i m suer they'd planned to take it slower and more sensible route but bcoz they had to wrap it up.. they had to do tat..

but still.. it stll dosn't justify the way they showed it ..
Uzma005 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tashmin

So, <br><br>I stopped watching this show a very long while ago, however, when I learned that it is coming to an end, I started watching it about last week. <br><br>It was disappointing. <br><br>I personally wanted Adesh to marry Urmi after Manali's death in order to keep his 8th promise without being demeaning to society, and slowly realize their love for each other......<br><br>AND OOOMMMMGGGGG THEY DID NOT REVEAL MANILI'S KIILER, OR THE FACT THAT HIS FATHER IS ALIVE.<br><br>Very very horrendous ending, horrible, makes me sad with regret for the lost potential. <br>

exactly they should show who killed manali and adesh father is alive. what happened to him??
jasmine_triv thumbnail
It seems Manali's killer will go unpunished. And I don't really think Urmi and Adesh should have gotten married.