Name one cene u wud love to see in this last week

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
 Now that SP is ending and so many of our wishes r gonna remain unfulfilled thaks to stubborn creatives , every member is wishing that at least one of their favorite wish shud be included as a scene before SP is closed .  So tell us that wish ! I will start by telling mine ...............

I want to see one scene where Bhabho and Tara's servant origin is flung on their faces when Sawri's real identity is revealed . This scene is my wish as these two people constantly told Sawri she was servant . Someone shud do it and shud do it publicly . Be it Brijesh , Saloni , Sawri herself , an enraged Mannobhabhi who returns ..........I don't care , but this scene i want !

What scene do u wish for ...........please reply . Lets have some fun wishing ! Only one wish , mind u . So think !πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidra1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i would too.πŸ˜ƒ i would also want saloni to kick tara and bhabo πŸ‘out of the house (which won't really happend because saloni is so mahanπŸ˜•) or tara and bhabo being called servents for rest of their life.πŸ˜†
Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ah Didi not fair only one wish I have so many πŸ˜†.  I would like to see a scene where Kaveri is getting a taste of her own medicine.  I'm sick and tired of seeing her skinning her damn teeth at people's suffering.  For once I want to see her smile turn upside down and see her something like this 😭and people laughing at her the way she laughs at other people's sorrows.
Edited by g_spice - 14 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: g_spice

Ah Didi not fair only one wish I have so many πŸ˜†.  I would like to see a scene where Kaveri's is put to shame for once in some major way.  I'm sick and tired of seeing her skinning her damn teeth at people's suffering.  For once I want to see her smile turn upside down.

πŸ˜†I said only one wish coz such little time is left ! Of course all the episodes must have been shot , still I hoped at least some one from the team wud glance at our wishes ! Besides I wanted to see majority of the wishes .........what it wud be . That wud show exactly what viewers wanted the most !
Btw ........i agree with the Kaveri wish . Sadly i doubt ther is any scope left for her punishment as Kamini is still not pregnant before marraige ! Kaveri ruled SP not poor Saloni . Tara at least got some punishment in form of Adi ,but not Kaveri !
ramas thumbnail
I definately like to see Nahar Saloni reunited with the family and Nahar do the honor of telling bhabho and Tara how  they tortured     their daughter  using his name in his absence when  he  only  gave  them    love and respect  despite their backgrounds. Edited by ramas - 14 years ago
skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I would like to see Bhabho and Tara pay for the way in which they tormented Sawari.
saruu251 thumbnail
I want to see Sawri sitting down while Bhabho and Tara work in the kitchen and prepare all the food, and serve Sawri and the others... and of course, they will be sweating and very tiredπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pujli07 thumbnail

I wish Saloni slap Tara and Bhabho for their deeds and remind that old woman that she had to bring that Amrit dude cuz of her tantrums that she was throwing for wanting nahar back. she should have just let her die for him.

Anyways just slap Tara and bhabho and take sawri and shweta away from there and go live with Amrit forever. Let them repent for the rest of their lives.

That would be a practical ending. and they sure deserve this the way they have treated sawri for all these years.
judyp thumbnail
My scene would be the revelation that Amrit was Nahar - a flashback to the scene where Bhaboo told him to get out of her sight and step back when he wanted to touch her feet... I simply do not want Nahar's ending to be suicide... it's not right for the character to have ended that way..
Regardless of the fraud - they were entirely ungrateful to the good deed the man did by coming forth to fight Jiji's claim to the property.. They lived through the jiji situation there was no need for any-one to tell them what he had done.  After the intial pain had died down they should have been grateful - especially Bhaboo... 
Edited by judyp - 14 years ago
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: skanthan

I would like to see Bhabho and Tara pay for the way in which they tormented Sawari.

same here