meghavi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
This one's for a grab! We asked the Priyanka to spew a list of 8 irresistible men. And the seductress slapped us with some smacking names! Get ready to go man hunting…

"Prince Williams who is the same age that I am. I always dreamt of being the Queen of England! Mel Gibson's sparkling blue eyes and dimples are a great turn-on. Matt Damon is a deary too. His father was a basketball coach in my school" Finding us a bit perplexed, she clears air. "That my list has lot many firangs is purely incidental" We can't help smile at her teenager charm.

She goes hammering at her list again, "I absolutely love Shahrukh Khan. A brilliant actor, he is a powerhouse of talent and energy. Khan is really the Badshah of Bollywood" she gushes. What about Aamir? we quiz, "Hey, he gets the next spot on my list. You just have to hand it to him for the perfectionist that he is"

"I have a soft spot for Will Smith whose serial, Prince of Bel Air I grew up on." The Spanish hottie Enrique Iglesias sits big on her wishlist, is what we found. "Oh, yeah. He's a heart-stopper! Everytime he sings, I feel he is calling out to me" Yanka gets mushy. And the man for all seasons, Richard Gere curls up her salacious string of men. "Yup, Richard Gere it is. I so love his salt-n-pepper hair. Something's just get better with age..." she smiles naughty.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollyfreak thumbnail
i love her list! totally agree! hahaha..well i agree with srk, and will smith...anddd prince williams is cute too.
*Anjali* thumbnail
i like the people on her list as well!!  although Richard Gere is getting a bit too old  đŸ˜•
queenbee thumbnail
She has good taste