My Guess - Alekh in Outhouse

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
I somehow have the feeling that Alekh has not gone anywhere out of the compund but is in the outshouse where he used to be locked up before. When Ranvir asked the watchman if he saw Alekh, the watchman said no. So my guess is he is in outhouse only 😊 ...

Leave your  comments 😊
cool and intelligent prediction !
can be but will he risk it..he could have make sure to go out avoiding the watchman's eyes..the watchman didnt saw him leaving
i mean he wanted to go out from sadhna's life because he thought he wasnt the right guy for her..couldn't take gud care of her...so why will he stay in the outhouse...
it can be though and the quicker they find him it's gonna be better !
If we are to believe his mental state is of a 10 years old or so, than it would make sense for him to be in the outhouse.

Normally what ever 10 year old children do, they get caught really fast and quick, and can't out smart elders.
Edited by rano- - 14 years ago
I also think he will be in out house
it was even my first thot coz aalekh being so childish in nature he cant go to any other place as he fears new places (that kerela scene) then i got reminded that ITS THE OUT HOUSE WHICH SCARED HIM THROUGHT HIS PAST OR RATHER MADE HIS EXISTENCE MISERABLE N I FELT HE WUD NEVA GO THR AGAIN
^ oh yah, I forgot about that.
Well he wasn't in the out house
oh nooooooooooooooooooo
where did he goooooooooooo
i want to go with him
i will go with him toooooooo ❤️ i hope alekh is safe i hope they find him tommorow naveen and avni are evil how can they think that about humara bechara alekh? 😲
AND

vasu and chotimaa's acting super today
real good expressions and emotion
hats off to seema ji and natasha ji 👏
:)
Edited by xaneeshax - 14 years ago