Shocking : Deepak Tijori's daughter abducted.. - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago

These kind of sick perverts need to be in jailed for life. How can he do such thing? it doesn't matter if it's little girl or a woman, the person should be in jail for what they did because it's a crime.

The father should've told the hotel's name so that hotel should be banned and no longer exist.
awwww!Thank God the kid isnt harmed. 😳

Originally posted by pragya0

I'm glad that Deepak Tojori came out in open and spoken about this traumatic time for his daughter & family. I think in India peo[ple esp parents should be encouraged to report sexual abuse against their daughetrs. Most parents are scared of saying anything as it harms their family name.

Abusing a 13 year old girl is a peadophilic case- shame to such people.

i agree, well said👏 

Sadly! the kid is harmed. I was so shocked when I saw this news 2 days back.

'Minor was forced to have unnatural sex'

Mumbai: It was not just a lost-and-found case. The minor daughter of a Bollywood actor-director, who mysteriously went missing for almost three hours on Sunday evening, was sexually assaulted by her alleged kidnapper, said medical reports.

According to the 13-year-old victim, her kidnapper took her to a hotel at Madh in Malad. The police have registered a case under sections 377 (unnatural sex) and 363 (kidnapping) against the accused. "We have registered a case of kidnapping and unnatural sex, basing on the girl's statements and the medical reports," said inspector Dattatray Sankhe of Oshiwara police station.

In her statement to the cops, the girl, a Std VIII student, said that she was dropped near a shoe showroom in Lokhandwala market by her mother on Sunday evening. There she was to meet her classmate.

A little while after her mother left, a young man in his 20s came along in an auto-rickshaw. Introducing himself as the cousin of her classmate, he convinced her to accompany him.

He then allegedly took her to a hotel at Madh and sexually assaulted her. "Later, the youth brought her back to Lokhandwala by an auto-rickshaw," said assistant commissioner of police Dilip Suryavanshi, adding that the victim managed to recall the auto-rickshaw number vaguely.

Police sources said that they have identified the friend of the victim and the suspect as well. Arrests are yet to be made though.

Courtesy: DNA India
i had a feeling she would be.. it must be quite traumatic for the family to register the complaint..

these crimes need to punished severely... it's so sad to see people get away with such crimes.. it's quite disgusting..

i wish they would apprehend the culprits soon..!  😡

It is sad and pathetic. I hope Tijori continues to fight and make more people aware of such dangers.

I just hope that Mahesh Bhatt doesn't come up with a soft p**n movie on it like always.

Mahesh and his 'inspirations'... on other hand it does raise awareness, however, not much is done about it, which is very sad...

Goodness! Poor child! These kinds of things happen everyday and no one pays attention. I am glad the father is raising is voice and doing something about it. Hopefully the pervert will be found. The damned man should rot in jail forever.
Originally posted by Decoder

It is sad and pathetic. I hope Tijori continues to fight and make more people aware of such dangers.

I just hope that Mahesh Bhatt doesn't come up with a soft p**n movie on it like always.

You are quite right Mahesh Bhatt always makes movies on these horrible incidents !! i do hope as well that he does not come up with the idea and Hasmi together !!! This is a sickening crime as it is !! People like these criminals are worst than animals and should be dealt with accordingly !!!! 😡
Originally posted by *guesswho*

Goodness! Poor child! These kinds of things happen everyday and no one pays attention. I am glad the father is raising is voice and doing something about it. Hopefully the pervert will be found. The damned man should rot in jail forever.

completely concur.. seven years in jail is just not enough punishment for such acts... it is outrageous... 😡😡😡