Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Shocking : Deepak Tijori's daughter abducted.. - Page 3

Mistyy thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
omg this is disgusting, i am glad DT spoke out in public!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah, Thank God she came back unharmed. Hope they catch the suspect.
Sharad K. rocks thumbnail
Thank God she is alright!!

But not everyone is that lucky, people seriously should stop these disgusting people.
Woah.. I'm glad Deepak is fighting and hope he continues. That sicko should be punished. 😡
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank God she is alright. Such incidents do take place and I am pleased with Deepak's persistence to find the kidnapper. It will be very soon till he finds him, i'm sure about that.

fizzles thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sharad K. rocks

Thank God she is alright!!

But not everyone is that lucky, people seriously should stop these disgusting people.

Very true. She should consider herself quite fortunate. But feel bad for her. And her parents must still be in shock. What the hell is happening in this world? pple have lost all sense of morals.
This content was originally posted by: pragya0

I'm glad that Deepak Tojori came out in open and spoken about this traumatic time for his daughter & family. I think in India peo[ple esp parents should be encouraged to report sexual abuse against their daughetrs. Most parents are scared of saying anything as it harms their family name.<br><br>Abusing a 13 year old girl is a peadophilic case- shame to such people.<br>

I fully agree with this. That is the thing with rape, unfortunately. Instead of shaming the perpretator of the crime, society shames the victim, which is a travesty really. It is admirable of Deepak Tijori to be so forthright about this. But I feel so bad for her daughter. To be 13 and be abused and be treaten like this. Such a fragile age, and then this. For the love of humanity, I just hope that now that they have come forward and go the police that they get a conviction.
johnangad thumbnail
may that kidnapper rot in hell