Star Vivaah Helpdesk - Ask ur Q's here!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Helpdesk

If you have any comments/suggestions/queries please post under this thread.

I well try to help u guys or some other IF memmber well help uπŸ˜ƒ.

Love LeenaπŸ˜‰
I notice that the updates are already posted for the 13th and 14th May. But, in the US, this serial has not begun to air yet. Am I right????
Originally posted by mahalaxmik

I notice that the updates are already posted for the 13th and 14th May. But, in the US, this serial has not begun to air yet. Am I right????

yes..it has not been aired in USA yet.well were I live i know for sure it has not aired yet..

Zaara

Thank You for the prompt reply

Originally posted by ..Zaara4u..

yes..it has not been aired in USA yet.well were I live i know for sure it has not aired yet..

Zaara

hey where can i download the title track as well the music dat is played while the details of each bride/groom is shown at the end of his av footage

thanks
thanks for the helpdesk topic
so who else is in this drama
wats the storyline?
does anyone know when this is gonna start in UK I so wanna wach sachin juhi and hussian tina
Originally posted by Vedika126

does anyone know when this is gonna start in UK I so wanna wach sachin juhi and hussian tina

nope dont know
uk is always behind i dont bother waiting no more
i just watch it online πŸ˜†
go on youtube and watch hussains&Tinas
and Juhi and sachin ..
i just watched it ..
its tooo good love it :)

This really sucks! All of us in US and UK get cheated out of the shows. We either don't get it like this one or we get them delayed. It is really becoming difficult to come on this forum and to discuss the shows anymore because we are behind and what we want to discuss has already been done. πŸ˜”
Originally posted by vipashi

This really sucks! All of us in US and UK get cheated out of the shows. We either don't get it like this one or we get them delayed. It is really becoming difficult to come on this forum and to discuss the shows anymore because we are behind and what we want to discuss has already been done. πŸ˜”

i sooo agree with that!  its true , i remember when Antakshari gave on star plus and then they didnt show the next series .. and i was gutted! so i watched it online
and its so unfair .. were either behind or it doesnt show! how is that fair ..
most of the programs are behind in UK so thats why most of the time i watch it online ..

i feel what you feel ! 😭