Ek Munda Punjabi..Gavie Chahal fan club - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Sami you're just mindblowing and soooo creative , I did not watch the serie but with this fan club I will defenetly do
I like it soooooo much
goood work ๐Ÿ‘

Oh sami it is wonderful. Fan club for Raj and Kranti fabulous idea. And hatsoff to ur creativity. I know how much hardwork u have done for this. ๐Ÿค—Thanks yaar
sami...................dear you are really  very talented....................
kudos to you for creating such a mindblowing fan club.........
thanks a lot dear.......................

sami just amazing  ur hard work shows
wish GP a lovely future ahead

Wow Samee... Awsome...
After going thru this post I felt as if I have gone thru a fairy land...
You have added superb pics with superb lines... Your hard work really shows dear.... Suddenly I am having a feeling as if ... I have just joined this forum....  The post is soo fresh..... Thanks Samee for making this lovely club...
oh wow sami its beautiful,u r really very creative and talented,u have done a lot of hard work,thanks for creating such a lovely fan club. our good wishes are with gavie and prabhleen.
Hello Sami:

You have done a wonderfull and heart felt job. Thank you, now I can go through each and every link and re live the memories of MRD :-)

Regards
Water
sami jiiiiiii........thanx a ton for such a wonderful fan club๐Ÿ˜ƒ.........you have done a marvelous job ๐Ÿ‘

Fantastic collections of pics, siggies............liked  all of them......... specially  the G P siggy๐Ÿ˜›........as this is the first time  we get to see  both of them together( Gavie n Prabhleen).... in your  siggy

Raj aur Kranti ko to ek saath kai bar dekha lekin Gavie ji aur Prabhleen ji ko pehali bar saath mein dekha  rahi hu๐Ÿ˜ณ.........very  good ji

keep it up ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 
Edited by dinky_05 - 14 years ago
Amazing is the word for this one Sami
Lovely

thanks everyone for appreciating my effort ...finally i have completed the page one of this fan club ...dear friends lets make this club a lively place........join me in celebration of emotions and life  in this fan club ...i dedicate this club to all members of Mohe Rang De forum...all people who r with us and all the other lovely friends who r busy in life elsewhere.....this fan club is an effort to reach out to all memebers and say a special thanks for making MRD forum one of best forums on IF.

a special thanks to gavie ji for supporting our forum...and always reaching out to us.
ok friends please go thru page one and do tell me  what else u want to see here.....
  today i want to say we all miss jyoti her contribution to forum can never be forgotten ..life has made situations beyond control ....for all of us..s o lets all come here whenever we can and support the people who brought us together...
gavie and prabhleen

Edited by sami01 - 14 years ago