•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago
http://www.apunkachoice.com/scoop/bollywood/20050124-2.htmlDevgan hurt in a film shoot
24th Jan 2005  17.49 IST
By Aparajita Ghosh  

Ajay Devgan , who began his acting career with action roles, has hurt himself while shooting for a fighting scene in Prakash Jha's movie Apharan.

The incident took place last weekend in Satara (Maharashtra) where Devgan had been shooting for Jha's film, which is based on kidnappings in Bihar.

Explaining the incident, Jha reportedly said that Ajay was shooting for an action sequence involving fisticuffs when the actor lost his balance and tripped over with his whole body weight on his finger which "got crushed."

< = src="http://media.fastclick.net/w/get.media?sid=18489&m=6&tp=8&d=j&t=n">

Devgan returned home on Saturday and is presently recuperating from a dislocated joint and a fractured finger.

Meanwhile, Jha has continued shooting for the film with Nana Patekar , who plays an important role in the film. Other stars of the movie include Bipasha Basu , Mukesh Tiwari and Akhilendra Mishra.

Devgan will be shooting his portions of Apharan in February. More than ninety percent of the film has already been canned.

http://www.apunkachoice.com/scoop/bollywood/20050124-2.html

Sad to hear. God he is like releasing movies back to back. The guy needs to chill and go on a vacation with Kajol and their child. LOL

yah i read about this on a diff website...this is what i said

Devgan seems to live his dare-devilry days of Phool Aur Kaante. In a recent schedule of Prakash Jha's Apharan at Satara, the actor hurt himself. Prakash Jha explains how, "It was a heavy-duty action sequence which involved a fisticuff. A hand-to-hand fight with another guy where Ajay lost balance, slipped and fell. Ajay's body weight feel on his finger and it was crushed. You can imagine how painful it must have been" the bearded Jha raises concern. "Also he is suffering from a mild joint dislocation," he adds. "Will his absence cause any mess in shoot schedules? "Not at all, we will have Nana Patekar shoot his portions while Ajay recuperates. Four extra days in February from his end and we can call it a wrap" the director clarifies.

Prakash Jha keeps true to his tradition of creating reel from real-life incidents as he deals with the notorious kidnappings that happen in the jungle state of Bihar. Besides Ajay and Nana, the film has motley of stars in Bipasha Basu, Mukesh Tiwari and Akhilendra Mishra.

Kajol will have her hands full... TWO babies to take care of now ðŸ˜†
speed recover to ajay. i love him very much . i love kajol too. and i do love  nysa (belove daughter)