•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

BAICHUNG BHUTIA!

If Rohit Roy is the new love of my life, then BB is one man whom I respect a lot! He was a pathetic dancer when he first started off, but his "Pehli Nazar" performance changed everything. Then that one performance where they showed Sonia's past, he was just as good as Sonia. Yesterday's disco was soo nicely done! Kudos to Sonia as well! He has been doing good consistently, and deserves to win IMO.
I agree with Koena, he really is a true celebrity, he plays and wins for India, juggles between practice, matches, jdj rehearsals and the real show! 👏

And what a respectable married man, so faithful to his wife. He practices at home too, how cute!  Since he's a soccer player, his body is soo fit and lean..melikes that!

GO BAICHUNG! JAI HO!

"Aap meri liya vote zaroor kijiye" I LOVE his tooti phooti hindi!

granted he aint the best dancer to grace the stage, he tries super hard. the only male that i think improved dramatically here nd his personality is superb. thx riya.
He's not the best dancer, but he is the best amongst men. His spirit is amazing, he tries to learn and emote while dancing.
My mom hardly like anyone from JDJ but everytime BB does a lift, she goes..."He's so FIT!" LOL

I loveeee Baichung! He is way too adorable and love his body. I am not quite into the over built body, the nice lean muscles make me swoon. I love how he works so hard, and he does so without any hype!