Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eclat thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks Netra.

Nets, that character is Rajadevan.. neenga namea thiruppipOttuteenga ;)    have a feeling this wedding will not happen.  the moment they start showing sadangus,  general parlance in tamil serials,  is sangu for someone...  yaarukku oodhalaam 🤔
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lols eclat .. as usuall im the sodapal rannee 😆 will be back to change it as rushing out now 😛 thanks eclat
Caryn thumbnail
Agreed Elcat.  I think something reverse going to happen.

Are they going to copy Kolongal?  What Abhi did in her marriage?  BAAAAADDDDD move!

Anyway thanks Netz. 
netra_rama thumbnail
Hey buddies, don't miss the show Rani Maharani this sat at suntv. The participants are Ramya Krishnan, our Chandramathi 😳, Devayani. Check out Chandramathi dancing for the song Taxi Taxi 😲 and her dressing her ... hihihi im sure lots will have something to say about it 😛
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Nets for the super update. 👍🏼

Thanks again for informing abt Rani Maharani this coming Sat over Suntv...will watch out for all the great stars....wish Thols paiyen was there too....🤣🤣🤣
Sue Nair thumbnail
Will Chandramathi's uncle and bro spill out the beans as who is actually responsible for Aish's pregnancy? I think the marriage might not carry on as planned.....😛
eclat thumbnail
Sue, Thols in Rani Maharani?   It is a programme by woman for women... 😉
Caryn thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks Pat.

Sue, they won't show the mama and Selva confessing about Aish's pregnancy.  Otherwise how to drag this serial?  She will marry Rajadevan's son and get tortured and tortured.  Typical in every serial, do you think Kalasam is going to be any different?  NOPE

The creatives have thought by changing Chandra's image, they can distract us from the story line, well it didn't work.  Yesterday she was wearing black blouse with something hanging on her sleeves.  What the Heck!!! 🤢

I have decided to only watch if updates looks interesting otherwise I am least bothered.
netra_rama thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks a lot hun for the updates ...

chechi, if the show is on sat in india.. we in malaysia will only be able to watch it next week 😉 one week behind in everything illa ...