Twilight

New Moon - Robert Pattinson and Kellan Lutz's bro.

mallika_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

New Moon - Robert Pattinson and Kellan Lutz's brotherly love

Kellan Lutz likes to think that he is Robert Pattinson's brother when they are filming scenes.

Kellan credits Twilight author Stephenie Meyer with helping him understand what makes Emmet tick.

He told Scholastic: "She was always there for us. I had a lot of questions. There was one passage that was left out, about Emmet and the bear, and it told a lot about Emmet and Edward's relationship and how close they really are.

"For me to read that really helped me understand that relationship. When Rob and I are acting, I really feel that we're brothers. Without that I don't think I would have had that connection. Stephenie just gave me so much info."

Kellan also admitted that he has had his share of crazy fan encounters.

He said: "It's definitely crazy being Emmett and being a part of this amazing experience of Twilight and having the fans. When we were in Oregon, somehow (the fans) found our hotel rooms, especially mine.

"We were going to get some dinner and I just got out of the shower so I wasn't prepared to answer the door. I heard a shaking voice, "Emmett, we're your fans," so I threw some clothes on as fast as I could and there were two lovely ladies with a basket of goodies for all of us. They were staying in the room across from me."

http://www.myparkmag.co.uk/articles/celebrity/robert-pattinson/new-moon-robert-pattinson-and-kellan-lutzs-brotherly-love.html-source

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barishkiduaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
haha! 
tnx for the article malzzzz =)
Xox_Sara thumbnail