Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

A page from the personal diary of Sonia Jaffer !

ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

Life is all about forgetting bad memories

A page from the personal diary ofSonia Jaffer

Life has been a journey so far. I have faced different phases of life which no one can even imagine of. I think you should leave everything to God when you are in a fix and when you have no choice. He is always there to help you out. I did the same when I faced the most crucial phase of my life and even today I do the same.

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa's first season threw up a lot of appreciation for me. I was praised a lot by everyone as Mahesh Manjrekar's choreographer. Even after the show was over I continue to share a very warm relationship with Mahesh. In fact he was offered Anjum Rizvi's Fast Forward which he was not keen on signing. But I convinced him to do it. After the first season of Jhalak… wound up new offers had started pouring in for me and people started knowing me by my name. But I cannot forget the night when I was being sexually abused by my ex-boyfriend. The traumatic experience left me scarred not just physically but emotionally as well. It was something that I never expected and I pray that no woman faces that kind of assault ever.

But I think life is all about forgetting bad memories and moving on to achieve new goals. Now I am concentrating on my career more. I have done films like Nishabd and Go with Ram Gopal Varma. Currently apart from Jhalak Dikhla jaa 3 I am doing the film Fast Forward as the main choreographer.

Now I have forgotten everything and want to live a good life with my family. I love my daughter and my husband a lot. He is everything in my life, sometimes a father and sometimes a friend. I admire him a lot and love him very much.Edited by shikharmaan - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karans_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
sonia is very sweet...i think she has suffered a lot...
i wish she alwayz remain happy....may god bless her...
😊
Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I wish her all the best. bless the man who married her and wish her all the best. she and baichung deserve to be on the finals
raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
merged similar post -

Originally posted by: sweetshruti

Hey guys.. I came across this really shocking news about sonia😲😲😲
Apparently sonia is a rape victim.. Her boyfriend assaulted and raped her a few years ago.😭😭
Its completely shocking and hats off to her for surviving this incident and coming out of it in such a strong manner. Really proud of her for doing so well for herself  inspite of the trauma. She is a great example for women that even if you go through such an incident urself its not the end of your life and you need to stand up foe yourself and that you can still achieve your dreams and be something. The only way you can defeat the person who did this to you is by showing him that his act cannot break you but only make you stronger and to ensure that he gets punnished for his crimes.  Kudos to you girlπŸ‘

This also explains what she meant in the promo and the theme of their dance.
Hope she is over the incident now and wish her all the best for her future.

Here's the link
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1919334.cms

--Panchi-- thumbnail
OMG this is really very sad...Never knew she was married..She looks so young😊
But anyway..I guess she's leading a good life with her husband and hope she gets lots and lots of popularity..God bless her!!

Thanks for sharing..
-tanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
God Bless her, didn't know this side of her. :(
Forever_Komal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
she has been through a lot and she is so strong, i am very proud of her! God bless her!
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Love you Sonia as a choreographer and for the strong person that you are.
waterlily_126 thumbnail
wish her all the happiness
nisha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
omg... this is really shocking... 😭 😭
hate these type of boys 🀬
🀬

hats off to Sonia πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
wish her all da happiness, May god bless u dear 😳
Edited by nisha80 - 15 years ago