Kalasam

KALAMSAM 20 - 24th April discussions

Caryn thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks Netzu............. seriously!!!....

Yesterday mum was commenting, wow, Sudhachandran looks so gorgeous today.  All her atrocious makeup have gone. Agreed with mum. Sudha was looking superb πŸ‘πŸΌ

She keeps confidential files at home, but there is no filing cabinet?  Everything lumped and kept with her clothes? hahahahahaaa............. πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eclat thumbnail
Thanks Netra.

Cant this Karthik open his mouth and tell whatever happened that day,  It would be the natural recourse in real life.  Is there anyway we get in touch with the Kalasam team to get back the story into something more interesting !!
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks nets!
i cant believe how much the intensity of the characters have changed, not just the storyline.
the old chandramathi would not have reacted like that to hearing the news from her daughter - she would have dealt with karthik and aish in a much more criminal, but subtle way - now she is acting just like any old serial villi. it's not sudhachandran's fault of course, it's the 'creative' head's!
the old ranjani was way stronger and more cunning, but she's changed too
ramya76 thumbnail
is it just me who remembers the episode earlier where they removed aish uterus because she had a cist and she cant have any babies.  What is the director leaving this as a major character flaw.
sreeya852 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramya76

is it just me who remembers the episode earlier where they removed aish uterus because she had a cist and she cant have any babies.  What is the director leaving this as a major character flaw.

I remeber that episdoe too that is why  was soo surprised. this serial is a complete waste of time now, and to think it's gonna go on for another year.🀒 if it's already not making sense I can't imagine how much worse it can getπŸ˜†
thanks for the update.
brinny_g thumbnail
Originally posted by: hiya242

I remeber that episdoe too that is why  was soo surprised. this serial is a complete waste of time now, and to think it's gonna go on for another year.🀒 if it's already not making sense I can't imagine how much worse it can getπŸ˜†
thanks for the update.

me too guys...earlier when kannan/selva discussed the plan to rape aish, i wondered how on earth this pregnancy thing would work, but yes, the director seems to have 'forgotten' this...i doubt even raadhika's serials have made a big a flaw as this!
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: brinny_g

me too guys...earlier when kannan/selva discussed the plan to rape aish, i wondered how on earth this pregnancy thing would work, but yes, the director seems to have 'forgotten' this...i doubt even raadhika's serials have made a big a flaw as this!

Thanks Nets....πŸ‘ I think they are too busy thinking of bringing in new ideas that they tend to forget what had happened earlier. Besides they would not have even  thought of creating the present situation then when Aish was announced to be barren.πŸ˜›

They expect viewers to be dumb too -  not realising that there are lot of alert members in IF threads keeping track of their every movement. Only option left is to twist their tale a little and say that Aish is able to get pregnant after all and that files got mixed up with the report of another Aishwarya who is 100% infertile.πŸ˜‰

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Sue Nair

Only option left is to twist their tale a little and say that Aish is able to get pregnant after all and that files got mixed up with the report of another Aishwarya who is 100% infertile.πŸ˜‰

Are u giving ideas for the HC , chechi...πŸ˜† but seems like u may be right...😊

So Karthik is stucked up with Aish ....poor fellowπŸ˜•

thanks for the updates hunπŸ‘

Caryn thumbnail
Originally posted by: eclat

Thanks Netra.

Cant this Karthik open his mouth and tell whatever happened that day,  It would be the natural recourse in real life.  Is there anyway we get in touch with the Kalasam team to get back the story into something more interesting !!

Elcat, if Karthik opens his mouth, then the serial cannot be dragged, can it?  😑What started off as a interesting serial, is going down the tubes just because................  This is another copycat from other serials.  The innocent won't talk or rather try to talk but words cannot get pass the initial stage and he won't put the foot down.  He will look only beh beh......  So this is going drag about 1 month of our lives. 

At the mo, I can bet with you Creatives together with their Head have run out of ideas and their brains is blank, so they copy ideas from other serials.  But then so do other Directors.  It is we idiots who have to endure this torture.

For eg yesterday, 1/2 hour was simply wasted to find the file!!!  Urgggghhhhhhhhh......... 😑😑😑 Me too Elcat, trying to find their email address.  They asked to send our comments to their PObox address.  Right.... by the time our comments go there it will take 2-3 weeks depends on the efficiency of postal service.  I doubt they will read the letters anyway. 

Sue, it is simply amazing that you have started to think like the brainless Creatives and their Head! πŸ˜†   Hmmm........ Creative Head - thalai thaan irukku moolai illai polai irrukku. πŸ˜ Vannga paa.... naanga idea kudukoram.

Okay, it is time for me instead of reading newspapers during Kolangal period, change to read newspapers during Kalasam period and books to Kolongal period.

Thank you Poormai Thilagam Pat.  πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by Caryn - 15 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks yaar pat for the updates ..

I think ranjani will see siva and help him πŸ˜‰ Athakamparam love taan πŸ˜†