Kasshish (Kashish)

Member of the week-- Sukh

anjali.nair thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Dear Friends,

We had a successful week with our very first member Vina and now moving on with the tradition, announcing our this week's member. It's none other than komal si pyaari si

❀️ Sukh❀️

Sukh has been with IF for almost a year now. She actively participates in most of the forums yet subdued. This will give us the oppurtunity to know her better. Shoot your questions to this IF-dazzler who made her home in sunny California.

Please welcome Sukh to the hot seat and fire her with your questionsπŸ˜ƒ.

Here goes mine--
Your username:
Your name:
How did you decide on this username:
How did you get into IF:
Your fav. pastime:

Kasshishites, start shooting your questions at her and fill this thread with excitement and fun. 

Thanking you,

IF Development Group

Edited by bluepink - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greatmaratha thumbnail
This is cool!! Sukh, this is a good oppurtunity to really get to know you.

What are your hobbies!!

Whats your dream vacation. Are you a trek person, or a beach comber type of vacationer..

Whats your favourite movie. And why is it your favourite.

Whats the craziest thing you have done so far.

If you were given a chance to be in the shoes of Goerge Bush for a day, what would you do.

What all languages do you speak and whats your mother toungue.

What made you decide to settle down in California.

Thats it from me for now. Will be back with more questions later!!
Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wooooohoooo priya di u havent left nething fr others to ask πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

now all im left wid to say is

hi sukh how r u 😊 (maybe i can think of something later ive got a whole week to think newayz πŸ˜‰ )

~luv u hamesha anisha
sukh thumbnail
😳 oh my god. i have just one word to say it here for u guys. that I F is the best & So r u Guys r Too........................... i,m proud of u all. i,m so happy to have such a nicest friends............ Thax God.. 😳
Ok well questions...... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Your username: Sukh
Your name:Sukh
How did you decide on this username: It wasn,t really hard. I just decided to use my real name here.
How did you get into IF: I was seraching kkusum& piya ka ghar.(Which i don,t watch at all now πŸ˜† 😳 )
Your fav. pastime:There r few of them.there is the one i,m going to tell u here.. & that is when me & my huband get engaged & there after when we used to talk over the phone...... 😳 😳

I will try to answer all ur questions. but i did any mistake then plz forgive me.&also if u like u can ask me anytime again.
thax.. 😊

sukh thumbnail

πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: s.priya

This is cool!! Sukh, this is a good oppurtunity to really get to know you.

What are your hobbies!! surfing net on I FπŸ˜‰,cooking,singing,dancing(no time for that now),writing,driving,movies picky ones only. i love songs..hindi,punjabi,english, i love making friends..( i love to give them happiness,sharing good & bad times. unerstaning each others. trust them & want them to feel the same.)few othersπŸ˜•

Whats your dream vacation. Are you a trek person, or a beach comber type of vacationer.. i like to go india kasmhir/goa, bombay...i.& Here is paris/newyork. yes i will love to travel if possible..(well i,m kind of romentic person)
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Whats your favourite movie. And why is it your favourite. kal ho na ho/anpadh(darmender,mala sinha)ddly,kkkg.,dewana.ing,shahrukh,diya bharti.. few others. i love kal ho na ho..(its kind of tough)its diffrent then others. u like to watch again & again. its show u about the life is full of  bad & good times..etc.etc.

Whats the craziest thing you have done so far. πŸ˜†hmmm so far not remember oh i got married..... nah just kiddingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†. well i trust someone long time ago..... i got something u called past memoriess not good ones...betrayal ..oh well.😊

If you were given a chance to be in the shoes of Goerge Bush for a day, what would you do. now here is real fun.πŸ˜† well i will try to make the world full of peace & happiness try to..

I will try to bring all of the soldiers from iraq.

2 i will do something for poor people,i will make the empolyment at good level. friendly with other countries. try to protect womens from crimes. no abortion(unless its critcle for the mothers health for life & death stuation)

enough jobs,good medicle for all, education, safty.& lot others.Also i will like to change few laws that r not good for the this country..

πŸ˜•

What all languages do you speak and whats your mother toungue.  Punjabi,Hindi,English. my mother  toungue is punjabi..😊
What made you decide to settle down in California.  well my 3 sister r here for last 18-19 years. my mom & dad  r here for a long time also. so thats the reason i,m here cause my parents were here.. & now my hubby is here as well.πŸ˜‰ i love california.......... its the best place after my home in punjab.....😊

Thats it from me for now. Will be back with more questions later!!

no a prolem. i hope i didn,t get u guys bored. if i do i,m sorry...... u can skip this..πŸ˜†

Edited by sukh - 18 years ago
kajal03 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sukh,

How long have you been to California? Have you ever been to New Jersey?

What profession are you in?

What is your sun-sign?(can't ask your birth date πŸ˜‰ )

How do you like IF and it's members?

You said that you like making friends. How do you make friends? Do you find them online or meet in person?

That's it for now.

Question for moderator... until when this interview πŸ˜‰ open? I may comes up with more questions later in this week.(just joking)

anjali.nair thumbnail
thanks sukh for your wonderful replies.

few more...

1. who are your friends on IF? have you met anyone?

2. do you drink?

3. who is your fav. hollywood actor?
sukh thumbnail
Originally posted by: kajal03

Sukh,

How long have you been to California? Have you ever been to New Jersey?  Hi, dear i,m here for almost more then 9 years. nop i never been there. but hopfully one day i will try to go there.😊

What profession are you in?  Iwork as a costomer service.😊

What is your sun-sign?(can't ask your birth date πŸ˜‰ )  i,m libra. u can ask me  no prolem.or u can use pm.πŸ˜‰

How do you like IF and it's members? .... For I F & its members I really don,t know what to say. its not only about tv or drams or anything,,,, its means a family to me. i found lots of friends here. I F is my second home now I love I F . i pray to god that Plz god My I F gets success day by day more more & more... i hatts off to Vijay & all of who r doing a wonderful job for all of us.. may god bless them with lots of happiness & good health...

You said that you like making friends. How do you make friends? Do you find them online or meet in person? .... i find them on here at my home home on I F. i talk to them. i do have have 1-2 friends in my life . that they know me from my work ... but the friends i have on I F r something  more specail to me. they love me & i love them. i hope that one day if i can meet them in person. but yea in my heart i have a very soft corner for all my I F freinds..... i like to see few things. respect/trust/love r really important in any kind of friendship. thats all i want from my friends.....😳.. i try to do my best. plz forgive me for any mistake.😳

That's it for now.

Question for moderator... until when this interview πŸ˜‰ open? I may comes up with more questions later in this week.(just joking)

sukh thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolgal_anisha

wooooohoooo priya di u havent left nething fr others to ask πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

now all im left wid to say is

hi sukh how r u 😊    i,m doing fine right now. hope that u r doing fine too. looking forward to ur questions. take care...     (maybe i can think of something later ive got a whole week to think newayz πŸ˜‰ )

~luv u hamesha anisha

sukh thumbnail
Originally posted by: bluepink

thanks sukh for your wonderful replies.

few more...

1. who are your friends on IF? have you met anyone?..this is tough one but let me try. honestly the all of members r my friends here but if u insis let me try..( plz don,t get mad at me i love u all...so machhhhh πŸ˜³)ok pretty much from jjkn section everybody loves me so i m. second... its dearst sree,Princess, priya.nair, Ms. Bholi Bhali, memsaab,lashforever,twine,bluepink & lots more.

2. do you drink?  yes of course but only pepsi,coke,mano juice...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
3. who is your fav. hollywood actor?       i like few of them.BRUCE WILLIS,,.Halle Berry,tom cruz there r some more but i don,t remember their names. sorry😳