Fame Gurukul

PAPITA AUNTY...ASHA RAO...Relax Madam

famejodi2 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hellooooooo Asha Aunty...Relative of Miss Jealous PAPITA...😡😡😡

I think U R wasting lot of Precious time in writing abt good nature of PAPITA...but nobody iis convinced here...better luck next time.😭😭😭

Papita is the worst contestant in the FAME GURUKUL. She is the cause of many disputes and differences between other contestants. Even before leaving FG, she bad mouthed RR. ...this proves her attitude.

MRS. ASHA Ji ... us PAPITA ke parents se bhol dena ki kuch discipline sikade.😆

THIS IS IN REF. TO MRS. ASHA RAO'S Lambe bashan in the below thread.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=114549&T PN=2

USA FANS OF FG

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sara9 thumbnail
Hey.... why are we giving her unnecssory publicity.
sh2004 thumbnail
She doesnot deserve so much support.
lovlina thumbnail
There is only one reason why we couldn't just believe in the so called honesty of Arpitha. The reason is that she was indeed jealous of RR and Qazi. There is a difference between the way you show jealousy and the way you honestly express your feelings or opinions. If Arpitha was truly honest in whatever she said about Qazi and RR then why is it that she never accepted her flaws in singing? Whenever she was in danger zone she either blamed it on RR or Qazi instead of making a statement that something was wrong in her singing and she needs to improve her prformance. Blaming the audience is like burning your house to kill a rat. Had Arpitha made a very honest statement about her own drawbacks she would have been in the fame jodi today. Everyone could notice the way she felt about Qazi and RR. It is very important to be a good person first and then be whatever in oyur life.
asha rao thumbnail
ok u all want me to be fj with arpita i am not eligible for that bcos i am nearing 60 years.. if u want me to hate arpita sorry for me qazi rupu rex arpita all r same for your sake i cannot hate anybody for me all r same ok asha aunty.
Qazi_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
60 years... no wonder u cant differentiate between right n wrong..

and all the other ppl we shud really stop givig arpita so much publicty..
currentchaos thumbnail
asha rao, u suck big time.
papita was the worst and she will remain the worst no matter what happens, whole junta knows that so why watse yr time and publicise aboout papita ??
currentchaos thumbnail
papita was the worst and she will remain the worst no matter what happens, whole junta knows that so why watse yr time and publicise aboout papita ??
currentchaos thumbnail
sparkling4u thumbnail
me to agreed to lovina ,but the topic so big yawnnnnnnnnnnnn iam feling sleepy after reading just the start ,but before i end reading ill be fast a sleeep without understanding what was written in it.